PDA

View Full Version : Might as well bring this up now...

CadaverDawg
05-09-2014, 10:22 PM
The only thing dumber than Cohen's decision making tonight, is the nightly "free car give away" if the Bulldogs hit back to back to back home runs IN THE FIRST INNING! Ha, that shit makes me want to try and keep people from buying cars from that dealer. Hell, might as well make it "if someone gets struck by lightning in the stands, in the 3rd inning with 2 outs...you win a car". It would be better odds.

And Jim Ellis, get your shit together...you've been brutal this year.

That is all.

TheRef
05-09-2014, 10:26 PM
This thread has been brought to you by Mississippi Farm Bureau and Bullock Toyota in DOWNTOWN LOUISVULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

War Machine Dawg
05-09-2014, 10:29 PM
The only thing dumber than Cohen's decision making tonight, is the nightly "free car give away" if the Bulldogs hit back to back to back home runs IN THE FIRST INNING! Ha, that shit makes me want to try and keep people from buying cars from that dealer. Hell, might as well make it "if someone gets struck by lightning in the stands, in the 3rd inning with 2 outs...you win a car". It would be better odds.

And Jim Ellis, get your shit together...you've been brutal this year.

That is all.

Truth. But hell, I knew that the first weekend we played. Too many singles hitters in the lineup even when Rea, Garner, and Hump were all getting ABs.

M.Fillmore
05-09-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm not trying to pile on Jim. But in football and hoops, I rarely listen to Jim. For all Jack's mistakes (and yes Jack goofed a lot in the last years), Jack was a fabulous broadcaster. I really miss listening to him.

esplanade91
05-09-2014, 11:18 PM
I'm not trying to pile on Jim. But in football and hoops, I rarely listen to Jim. For all Jack's mistakes (and yes Jack goofed a lot in the last years), Jack was a fabulous broadcaster. I really miss listening to him.
I didn't grow up in an MSU family or in an area that was pro-MSU but when I went to MSU I preferred listening to Jack on the radio than any other form of media, and one of the downsides of attending games is that I didn't get Jack's commentary.

Something romantic about sports radio, but Jim makes it as dry as possible. He doesn't have the voice or character.

Give it to someone else. Hank!!!!

Yossarian
05-10-2014, 06:32 AM
I always enjoyed Jim on baseball games until they added a partner for him. When he was alone, he talked baseball, now they discuss crap and forget to watch the game. When they had the catcher's interference call last night, they didn't even know it util they noticed that the batter was standing on 1st Base.

Dawgface
05-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Bullock Toyota in DOWNTOWN LOUISVULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I wouldn't buy a car from those 2 if they were selling them below cost.