https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnIO3DECcAAsVlj.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnIO3EgCMAAyg7O.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnIO3GFCEAAKzW5.jpg:large

HereComesTheSpiral
05-08-2014, 12:18 PM
It should a NCAA rules violation to wear something that terrible

Dawghouse
05-08-2014, 12:25 PM
What does pink have to do with Mother's day?

MafiaDawg
05-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Gotta be the first men's team in NCAA to actually wear pink uniforms. I can handle the pink sweat bands and shit but that's embarrassing. Par for the course for us though.

esplanade91
05-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these will be the uniforms worn at the last game played at Dudy Noble this season...

TheRef
05-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these will be the uniforms worn at the last game played at Dudy Noble this season...

Correct....

TimberBeast
05-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Who in the hell are we trying to reach out to by wearing that? My wife, and my mother would both be embarrassed to see that we are wearing something like that. Hell, I'm embarrassed enough that I wouldn't even show them.

jbjones
05-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Good Lord. That is atrocious.

starkvegasdawg
05-08-2014, 12:33 PM
So we took the butt ugly 83 Astro's uniform and added in pink. Somewhere, somebody in Adidas lost a best on how horrible they could make a uniform look and we still agree to wear it. We are now the uniform version of Mikey in the Life cereal commercial. Make it. They'll wear anything.

blacklistedbully
05-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Next stop, Gay Pride multi-colored jerseys. We have to get in touch with our feelings.**

ScoobaDawg
05-08-2014, 12:36 PM
So we took the butt ugly 83 Astro's uniform and added in pink. Somewhere, somebody in Adidas lost a best on how horrible they could make a uniform look and we still agree to wear it. We are now the uniform version of Mikey in the Life cereal commercial. Make it. They'll wear anything.

Exactly what I was coming to see...Bad enough it is pin but on those horrible uniforms as is.. SMH SMH SMH Damnit...

esplanade91
05-08-2014, 12:41 PM
What happened to patches? I mean, I don't think it's necessary to commemorate anything, but if you insist sew a patch on the sleeve that says "mom" or something.

messageboardsuperhero
05-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Damn, that's hideous. Why can't we just wear pink sweatbands or something and be done with it?

RAYn_Man
05-08-2014, 12:51 PM
I think the players are excited to wear them. Always nice to change it up a bit.

Drugdog
05-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Butt ass ugly.

BulldogBear
05-08-2014, 01:12 PM
This isn't breast cancer awareness month. FAIL

So, it's come to this. We are the first school to wear pink because we want to for no particular reason. FAIL

State82
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
My thoughts are this. If I'm a team captain, I get with the others, call a team vote and if the majority says no I tell Cohen no way we are putting those things on. They are hideous and if the rest of the team holds that same opinion I wouldn't wear 'em. And Cohen should back them up on it.

LC Dawg
05-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Whoever designed that has some serious mother issues.

smootness
05-08-2014, 01:30 PM
These suck.

DawgSaint
05-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Wow! Terrible!!

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Piss on Stricklin and piss on Adidas for this garbage. They can go to hell. I didn't think they could make the ASStros unis worse, but they did. **** me.

thunderclap
05-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Fire Stricklin.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Next stop, Gay Pride multi-colored jerseys. We have to get in touch with our feelings.**

With Mr. Sell-out as our AD, that wouldn't surprise me. Anything for a buck. LT 2.0.

RTO Dawg
05-08-2014, 02:24 PM
WHO?

BulldogBear
05-08-2014, 03:47 PM
My mom hates them

bulldogcountry1
05-08-2014, 03:58 PM
If Cohen lets this happen, he better turn in his intense bastard card to the IBAA.

All my mom wants is a W.

Goat Holder
05-08-2014, 04:03 PM
I've never been a fan of the pink shit. I get it, it's for breast cancer awareness and all that, but it's really only acceptable in small doses. And why don't we ever wear a blue uniform for prostate cancer awareness?

Why are males never the subject of advertising? What the f*ck is all this pandering to women? Do they want more estrogren in our fanbase? Sometimes I wonder if all this liberal bullshit makes our players into pussies.

Political Hack
05-08-2014, 04:07 PM
continually impressed with the great decisions our administration continues to make.

BeachDawg
05-08-2014, 04:10 PM
I know if this was possibly my last home game I would be getting the rest of the team together and going to Cohen asking to wear the pin stripes instead of this garbage.

thunderclap
05-08-2014, 04:25 PM
This makes me wish Wal-Mart designed our uniforms.

CadaverDawg
05-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I'm normally a fan of anything "different" or "unique" if it's only for a game or two...but Shit, they just took a uniform that couldn't be any uglier and made it far worse somehow. I don't think I could intentionally try to make awful jerseys and do as good as Adidas does at creating them. Just awful.

State82
05-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Can you imagine what DNF is going to look like Sunday with those atrocities next to UT orange.

FFF
05-08-2014, 04:55 PM
A horrible jersey to begin with made more horrible by the fact they literally copied it and gave it to TAMU, made even more horrible by someone literally throwing some pink in there (whatever pink has to do with Mother's Day, anyway) and calling it done. And the "group think" mindset in our athletic department that signed off on it is the icing on the cake. Horrible. Absolutely horrible and halfassed.

Saltydog
05-08-2014, 04:59 PM
nt

paco
05-08-2014, 05:00 PM
It doesn't get much worse than that. Whoever signed-off on those uniforms should not be allowed to dress themselves on a daily basis.

BulldogBear
05-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Make sure we wear brown during colon cancer awareness month

Vandelaydawg
05-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Piss on Stricklin and piss on Adidas for this garbage. They can go to hell. I didn't think they could make the ASStros unis worse, but they did. **** me.

Well done WMD. Keep the impression in tact.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Man, that deal and bats were totally worth it. Heres a ton of cash, now go look like shitheads.

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
I think the players are excited to wear them. Always nice to change it up a bit.

So how long have you been working for the athletic dept.?

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
I know if this was possibly my last home game I would be getting the rest of the team together and going to Cohen asking to wear the pin stripes instead of this garbage.

I agree 100%. I hope we work out something where we maybe wear them in BP and then pull out the pin stripes.

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 07:25 PM
There are so many better ways to handle this. Like have Mom's vote for what we wear on Mother's Day or something like that.

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 07:27 PM

I like how they call uniforms that we've never worn before in our history until now "throwback."

Ironically, the uniforms that they had us wear for SBW were more throwback than the ones that they are calling throwbacks.

messageboardsuperhero
05-08-2014, 08:58 PM
I like how they call uniforms that we've never worn before in our history until now "throwback."

Ironically, the uniforms that they had us wear for SBW were more throwback than the ones that they are calling throwbacks.

Hell, at least those looked good.

RAYn_Man
05-08-2014, 09:06 PM
I heard the players like them.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Man, that deal and bats were totally worth it. Heres a ton of cash, now go look like shitheads.

B....b....but......engie and everyone else told me Adidas was great. That there was no reason for us to switch. They're giving us a SWEET deal and don't intentionally give us shitty stuff.**

Anything for a buck, say Little Larry.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Hell, at least those looked good.

Indeed. Loved the cream unis when we wore them with the maroon hats recently, too.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 09:49 PM

Exactly. It's not a "throwback" if you haven't ever worn it before. An old jersey from another (shitty) team isn't a throwback, it's just a horrible old jersey.

preachermatt83
05-08-2014, 09:59 PM
I really could care less about the uni's. They are hideous but ill get over bc they don't effect the way we play but I can tell you right now we better not continue using the adidas bats next year. I can tell you for a fact the wall design of the the bats make a huge difference and the wall design on these bats are supposed to be "revolutionary" but they actually suck.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I really could care less about the uni's. They are hideous but ill get over bc they don't effect the way we play but I can tell you right now we better not continue using the adidas bats next year. I can tell you for a fact the wall design of the the bats make a huge difference and the wall design on these bats are supposed to be "revolutionary" but they actually suck.

Might as well wrap your head around the idea we'll be using them for a long time, considering we just re-upped with them. And I don't think it's the bats that suck so much right now as it is 98% of the guys on our team swinging them. The ball looks good coming off the bats of Collins, Garner, and Humphreys, for instance.

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Might as well wrap your head around the idea we'll be using them for a long time, considering we just re-upped with them. And I don't think it's the bats that suck so much right now as it is 98% of the guys on our team swinging them. The ball looks good coming off the bats of Collins, Garner, and Humphreys, for instance.

Sometimes it's not the tool....

preachermatt83
05-08-2014, 10:57 PM

oh I agree that we have a bunch of guys who can't hit but I know of numerous issues with the adidas bats, in particular the wall design is very sub par on the blue fusion bat.

whosyourdawgy
05-08-2014, 11:15 PM
I normally don't get in to the whole Adidas uniform stuff, but these uniforms are GAWDAWFUL!!! So, now Mother's Day is pink too? I mean the Astro uniforms suck but we don't hardly ever wear them thank goodness. These pink pieces of garbage need to be lost before we make it to the field.

Todd4State
05-09-2014, 12:18 AM
I normally don't get in to the whole Adidas uniform stuff, but these uniforms are GAWDAWFUL!!! So, now Mother's Day is pink too? I mean the Astro uniforms suck but we don't hardly ever wear them thank goodness. These pink pieces of garbage need to be lost before we make it to the field.

If we refused to wear them and then Adidas got upset and cut ties with us, I would be totally fine with that.

War Machine Dawg
05-09-2014, 01:08 AM
If we refused to wear them and then Adidas got upset and cut ties with us, I would be totally fine with that.

+infinity

BulldogBear
05-09-2014, 08:50 AM

^This Heheh. Oh darn...

BulldogBear
05-09-2014, 08:56 AM
The only colors associated with Mother's Day are red and white for a corsage or boutineer. If they wanted to let them do something uni-wise for Mother's Day they should've made 2 different caps; one red with a white MS baseball logo and a white one with red logo; and had the players and coaches wear the appropriate one. If not that, then maybe cleats, or wristbands or something like that.

Pink is not associated with Mother's Day. All these uniforms say to the rest of the SEC is that we are the school that has chosen of it's own accord to play baseball wearing a tutu.

DanDority
05-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Wholly **** boys, don't look for it to get any better. For those of you who were at Super Bulldog Weekend you know how much we sucked off addidas and swallowed for 'em, bragging about the deal we just signed with them. I can't even begin to tell you how mad it makes me to wear this shit on the baseball field!!!!!!! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacklistedbully
05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Just got a sneak preview of our "Gay Pride Day" uniforms.

BulldogBear
05-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Just got a sneak preview of our "Gay Pride Day" uniforms.

***Need maroon boots