PDA

View Full Version : Seat Section Question

Delmar
05-08-2014, 10:38 AM
In Section 2 (West Side), are the top few rows covered by the overhang? What row do you have to be in to be covered? Do you run the danger of being on the drip edge in the event of rain?

Thanks.

Doc
05-08-2014, 01:08 PM
I doubt you are covered and will probably be dripped on. Should get some cover from sun later in the day.

gtowndawg
05-08-2014, 01:57 PM
In Section 2 (West Side), are the top few rows covered by the overhang? What row do you have to be in to be covered? Do you run the danger of being on the drip edge in the event of rain?

Thanks.

And basically I'm right where I was last year. I upgraded a tiny bit I suppose. One row up and ten seats over (moving in) but overall not much of a difference. Just thought anyone still waiting might like to know.

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2014, 02:03 PM
And basically I'm right where I was last year. I upgraded a tiny bit I suppose. One row up and ten seats over (moving in) but overall not much of a difference. Just thought anyone still waiting might like to know.

That makes me feel better. I'd like to move down a few rows and maybe to the other end of my section. But so long as I don't wind up in the upper deck or the East side, I'll be ok with it.

gtowndawg
05-08-2014, 03:22 PM
That makes me feel better. I'd like to move down a few rows and maybe to the other end of my section. But so long as I don't wind up in the upper deck or the East side, I'll be ok with it.

and there were quite a few left in Section 6 yesterday. Don't know where you are or when you pick, but I bet you will be fine. I'm ranked about 4,000 so you can gauge it.

Todd4State
05-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Someone took my seats, but I actually ended up getting better seats than the ones I had before.

So, I was OK with it.