PDA

View Full Version : Just absolutely devastating losses......

Goat Holder
05-11-2013, 07:54 PM
It's just Ole Miss' year to completely f*ck us in the ass. The skull f*ck us in football, which allows them to get to a bowl, proving to Nkemdiche that they can be successful. Then they go to the NCAA tournament and completely outclass us in basketball. Shit, we even beat them thinking we knocked them out, then they won their way back in. Now they are skull f*cking us in OUR sport, where we are supposed to be BACK, or some shit, which is going to cost us a regional host and may get them one.

WE ARE F*CKING MISS STAKE.

And I'm out.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-11-2013, 07:56 PM
ole miss aint hosting. chill out alice.

Goat Holder
05-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Tomorrow their record will nearly equal ours. Plus they have a high RPI. This is just the absolute worst thing that could have happened this weekend. Complete and total breakdown.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Tomorrow their record will nearly equal ours. Plus they have a high RPI. This is just the absolute worst thing that could have happened this weekend. Complete and total breakdown.

Ok. They arent hosting unless they sweep us and take 2 of 3 from lsu next weekend

Drugdog
05-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Strickland needs to get off twitter and light a fire under some Coachs asses. This is un except able.
Totally embarrassed.

Drugdog
05-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Polks pussies volume 5.

ghostofjackie
05-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Can you tell me why your profile picture is two dudes from Brokeback Mountain ****ing serenading each other. I've been meaning to mention it for a while. I cant scroll through one thread without seeing your sick ****ing profile picture. Change it for the betterment of society,

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Can you tell me why your profile picture is two dudes from Brokeback Mountain ****ing serenading each other. I've been meaning to mention it for a while. I cant scroll through one thread without seeing your sick ****ing profile picture. Change it for the betterment of society,

to out small minded mental midget bigots

Political Hack
05-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Stricklin needs to be Ath Director of Social Media.

Baseball is better since he took over, but he's trending downward in 2 of the big 3.

Will James
05-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I don't think any of our 3 are trending downward.

CadaverDawg
05-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Stricklin needs to be Ath Director of Social Media.

Baseball is better since he took over, but he's trending downward in 2 of the big 3.

Are you kidding? Which 2 of the big 3 are trending down?

Football was 8-5 with a Bowl Game this year.
Baseball is 36-15 and on the verge of hosting.
Basketball still sucks, but at least they are showing some ****ing effort for once in the last 7-8 years.

We are not trending down in any sports, much less 2 of 3

Political Hack
05-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Any success CDM has had came as a result of the ninja hiring him. Not Stricklin. We've won 9, 7, and 8... and lost the state this year. We were the SEC West media darlings for a glimpse and are once again no longer relevant. We're the last team that gets talked about when talking about the West. We get way, WAY less statewide, regional, and national press than our competitors. We bleed assistants every year. We haven't been able to break into the top 3-4 in the West yet. And bowls are starting to resist when asked to invite us. I'll let you do the math.

Basketball hit rock bottom during Stans last two years. I don't see how anyone can argue that. We've got to dig out and I believe the "we have to be worse before we can get better" applies now... but, that doesn't change the fact that we're worse right now. It's necessary IMO, but we are worse.