PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis Wilson

jumbo
05-06-2014, 02:33 PM
did he commit?

chad bumphis ‏@ImSo_BalisMade1 8m
S/O to my young grinder @jarviswilson02 on his commitment today! Welcome to the bulldawg family! The hard work is paying off. #HailState !!

MadisonDawg
05-06-2014, 02:38 PM
If he did he didn't tweet it. I checked his mentions and one of his friends said something like " congrats to my bro on the MSU offer"

deltadawg99
05-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Anybody know anything about him? Listed as a WR/S on scout.

smootness
05-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Taking Linton's spot, perhaps?

spiritual_machine2005
05-06-2014, 02:52 PM
According to Steve R's twitter, he committed. Steve R. got the info from Tupelo's HC. Welcome aboard!

jumbo
05-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Paul has confirmed as well...welcome aboard.

His 24/7 profile
http://247sports.com/Player/Jarvis-Wilson-36436

hailmari
05-06-2014, 02:59 PM
He can do both, but most likely a safety in college.

BeastMan
05-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Safety prospect that won the DB MVP at the Tupelo combine. Demetric Warren seems to be high on him and that's all I need to know. Robbie has also said this kid will get much more attention.

We all knew some movement was expected at safety with McNair getting pressured by Florida (even though he's likely a LB) and Linton getting pushed by Ole Miss. I'd expect more movement too with guys like Peters,McLaurin, and Abram in-state and the inside on Hunter Dale.

Westdawg
05-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Warren is VERY good at talent evaluation. he seems to also find some good unknowns that end up with high ceilings. I have followed Warren since long before he ever teamed up with 247.
the state of MS has a lot of high ceiling talent that has been under-evaluated for whatever reason. I am not shocked by the move.

Todd4State
05-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Safety prospect that won the DB MVP at the Tupelo combine. Demetric Warren seems to be high on him and that's all I need to know. Robbie has also said this kid will get much more attention.

We all knew some movement was expected at safety with McNair getting pressured by Florida (even though he's likely a LB) and Linton getting pushed by Ole Miss. I'd expect more movement too with guys like Peters,McLaurin, and Abram in-state and the inside on Hunter Dale.

I want Kahne Pass.

Jsndawg
05-06-2014, 09:18 PM
We call him Red. I've known him since he was 8 years old playing peewee with my son. They both still play together at Tupelo now.
Red is a great kid... Very respectful, never been in trouble at all. His dad is a Tupelo fireman and his mom works at Toyota.
Msu coaches have known Jarvis since the summer before his 10th grade year when his parents paid for him to attend the Msu camp and I introduced him to Angelo merano(sp) cause Red played receiver. The Msu coaches worked him out in the palmeiro center alone and he ran a 4.6 two times that day at 15 years old.
The Msu coaches asked him to move to safety this offseason and he did. Tony Hughes was at practice yesterday and Sallach has been there too this spring so I think the coaches have a good handle on what they are getting!
This kid is a class act and a winner and I would take 25 just like him come signing day!!!

BeardoMSU
05-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Jarvis

Can he block shots?