PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou has now been swept in 3 straight series, 4 on season so far.

blacklistedbully
05-04-2014, 03:46 PM
They have lost 5 of 7 SEC series, and still have to play @Scar and vs Arky. Don't see how it can be argued they are a good baseball club.

I seen it dawg
05-04-2014, 03:52 PM
You're the only one still arguing about Missouri.

mic
05-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Seriously .. possible worse thread of the year so far..

UMCDawg16
05-04-2014, 04:11 PM
We get a clutch road sweep and all this kid can talk about is how Mizzou is no good.... SMH

mstatefan91
05-04-2014, 04:13 PM
They are quite possibly a top 3 team in the SEC. Just a run of bad luck***

Will James
05-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Hahaha I love message boards, this is the kind of stuff that brings a smile.

blacklistedbully
05-04-2014, 04:18 PM
And here come the Gene's Pagers again. Rah, rah, sis-boom-ba! Go cheer-boys!

Let's just ignore the FACT that I'm on record, in the same thread in which you pricks jumped my ass, as predicting we'd go into the Bama series up by one game, and would fight them for the regional hosting spot.

Todd4State
05-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Mizzou is a bad SEC team.

On a NATIONAL level they are not terrible. Their RPI is 108 out of 300 something teams.

The SEC is going to have at least 4-5 host spots, and probably at least 10 of the 14 teams will make the postseason.

The SEC placed 10 players on MLB.com's top 100 draft prospects list- and that doesn't include the high school players on that list that are verbally committed. That also includes one of Mizzou's current pitchers.

You can call me arrogant, wrong, ignore me, call me names, try to make me beg you to forgive me, whatever you want to do- but the facts are on my side. Including us going 9-3 since the closed door meeting.

Todd4State
05-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Hahaha I love message boards, this is the kind of stuff that brings a smile.

I know right? LOL.

Todd4State
05-04-2014, 04:22 PM
And here come the Gene's Pagers again. Rah, rah, sis-boom-ba! Go cheer-boys!

Let's just ignore the FACT that I'm on record, in the same thread in which you pricks jumped my ass, as predicting we'd go into the Bama series up by one game, and would fight them for the regional hosting spot.

I'm also on record as saying that I saw signs that we are turning it around and you jumped my ass after we lost the A&M series. We are now 9-3 since the meeting and are the only team in the SEC with two road sweeps. I have a feeling my Governor's Cup thread isn't about to get bumped up this week for some reason.