PDA

View Full Version : extra thick wool required...

huffy
05-02-2014, 07:16 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2046886-heisman-handicapper-ranking-the-top-20-candidates-post-spring-games/page/9

also go back a few spots to see Bo Dirt on this list as well.

BulldogBear
05-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Saw that yesterday. Yep, grows wool.

mic
05-02-2014, 08:42 AM
I really enjoyed the write up on Bo.. its clear that the writer did his research.. That OL that OM has is one of the best..

codeDawg
05-02-2014, 08:49 AM
I really enjoyed the write up on Bo.. its clear that the writer did his research.. That OL that OM has is one of the best..

Quality publication, that Bleacher Report.

Political Hack
05-02-2014, 09:53 AM
"behind the strength of a talented offensive line."

messageboardsuperhero
05-02-2014, 09:56 AM

It's actually really funny to me. They just see Tunsil penciled in at LT and assume it's going to be a good OL- even though they lost something like seven or eight off of their two deep to either graduation or transfers on what was already a subpar OL.

Also, remember last year when Bo Wallace and all the UM people we saying that his arm was finally healthy and that he'd be so much better? Well it looks like they've all flip flopped from that line. What's funny to me is that many of us here (myself included) knew damn well Bo's arm wouldn't be healthy because he didn't have enough rehab time after the surgery... of course we were all ridiculed and called crazy for saying that, but apparently they all admit it was BS now.