PDA

View Full Version : observations from watching UT vs UK tonight..

preachermatt83
05-01-2014, 09:06 PM
1. UT is not a very good baseball team
2. UK is pretty dang good
3. A J Reed is sick!! (If he were using the old bats he would have 50 HRs by the end of the year)
4. If we don't win the series against UT then we don't deserve to be in the post season

maroonmania
05-02-2014, 12:54 PM
1. UT is not a very good baseball team
2. UK is pretty dang good
3. A J Reed is sick!! (If he were using the old bats he would have 50 HRs by the end of the year)
4. If we don't win the series against UT then we don't deserve to be in the post season

On 2. Just not good enough to beat the Bearsharks even once in their own park (of course we were close to doing the same)
On 4. At this point I don't believe we "deserve" to be in post season NOW. If we were to go .500 the rest of the way and not make it I wouldn't protest or get upset about it. We just aren't very good and are as boring as heck to watch offensively. I'm a fan and I get bored watching our games because we CAN'T hit.

Todd4State
05-02-2014, 12:58 PM
On 2. Just not good enough to beat the Bearsharks even once in their own park (of course we were close to doing the same)
On 4. At this point I don't believe we "deserve" to be in post season NOW. If we were to go .500 the rest of the way and not make it I wouldn't protest or get upset about it. We just aren't very good and are as boring as heck to watch offensively. I'm a fan and I get bored watching our games because we CAN'T hit.

We're 11-10 in the SEC. The rest of our regular season opponents have RPI's above 50. About 2-3 wins should lock us in.