PDA

View Full Version : Would like opinions on East side. Other than the sun.

Offshore Dawg
05-01-2014, 11:15 AM
My BDC rank was 2029. Thought I might be ok, but I lost the section 4 tickets on row 29, on the 48 & 49 yard line that I had for 10 years. Didn't take in to account that folks were getting 10 to 12 tickets with each order. So I went to the East side section 20 row 26 +/- 45 yard line. Have any of you done this verses move out to the 10 yard line on the West side. This is where I am less than happy with several people pooling together under one membership to get better tickets. I know free market !!!!!!

PassInterference
05-01-2014, 11:33 AM
The time for the USM game has been set - 6:30pm. So there's one early season game you won't have under the pounding of the sun.

BulldogBear
05-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Offshore, I've sat more or less right there on more than a few occasions but they were all night games. They're great but I can't tell you if sun is an issue in a day game.

Dawgtini
05-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Awesome. Sun can be a problem in August/Sept, but is usually welcome in Oct/Nov. Been over there for almost a decade. Welcome.

BrunswickDawg
05-01-2014, 12:15 PM
I had seats about that row in Section 20 for most of the 90s. I loved them and didn't want to give them up - but when I moved to South GA, it was just too long of a haul to keep season tickets. The sun is not a big deal on the view during day games -sunglasses and a hat will cure that. Yes, if we have early day games it can be hot - but really, even the West side is hot in August.

Political Hack
05-01-2014, 01:25 PM
with the TV contract there are fewer and fewer day games. Trying to avoid sitting in the sun once or twice a year is a stupid reason to get crappier seats. you'll be happy. I always enjoyed seeing the visiting team. Being right behind Tebow and Cam and Ingram etc ... was cool. If you bring a small pair of binoculars you can see the entire team facing you 99% of the time too.