PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of...

preachermatt83
04-30-2014, 09:42 PM
Cohen blaming everyone but himself for the crap that is our baseball season, and Im sick of the careless attitude of our baseball team. Bring on Football season.

DawgSaint
04-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Cohen blaming everyone but himself for the crap that is our baseball season, and Im sick of the careless attitude of our baseball team. Bring on Football season.

Oh! He blames himself for about 5 minutes then does the same stupid crap the next time out!

Todd4State
04-30-2014, 09:48 PM

Listen to his interview tonight. He took the blame for the catchers not being able to catch the ball.

DawgSaint
04-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Oh! He blames himself for about 5 minutes then does the same stupid crap the next time out!

I'll withdraw this comment. I really do like Cohen. Just hard not to be pissed tonight!

drunkernhelldawg
05-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Mississippi State always seems to have problems putting great seasons together back to back. I remember the dismal follow to our Final Four appearance, the direction our football team took after getting that 10th win in the 1999 Peach Bowl, and now this follow to our national runner up finish on the diamond.

One thing I think of is how hard it is to maintain intensity after a great goal is accomplished. That's just one of many factors, I'm sure.