PDA

View Full Version : How apeshit will this board be when the rebels make Omaha this year?

Jacksondevildog
04-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Nm

TheRef
04-27-2014, 04:37 PM
When? I still don't believe they will. Just my $0.02

DawgSaint
04-27-2014, 04:42 PM
I know they hit well, but I'll bet their bullpen and shaky defense will cause them to be the same ole bears once tourney starts.

msstate7
04-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Won't have to wait that long. OM IMO is gonna win sec. After we thought we had passed them by, they're gonna slap us in the face with an sec title

I seen it dawg
04-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Nm

I think apeshit is a little strong, we don't go apeshit here over them like they do over us. I think there will be quite a few new fans for some strange teams on here though if they do. But they ain't making it. They aren't mentally strong enough.

I seen it dawg
04-27-2014, 05:00 PM
I know they hit well, but I'll bet their bullpen and shaky defense will cause them to be the same ole bears once tourney starts.

Lack of mental toughness.

shoeless joe
04-27-2014, 05:10 PM
If they do make it it'll be about damn time! We've been twice since they "passed us by" or gained "baseball tradition".

Are they the Red Sox who will eventually break thru or are they the Cubs who never have a shot?

I seen it dawg
04-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Cubs

HereComesTheSpiral
04-27-2014, 05:14 PM
As long as they dont win it, then i dont really care

MarketingBully01
04-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Nm

I personally don't give a shit. Why are we starting this bullshit with three weeks left to go? Shit, with the way the season is going there will be someone else emerge. Heck if we sweep Auburn next weekend we are right back in it. So let's let everything play out before starting these idiotic dumb threads.

BeastMan
04-27-2014, 06:25 PM
After we thought we had passed them by, they're gonna slap us in the face with an sec title

If Ole Miss is to win the SEC, how is that a slap to MSU & it's fans? I'm curious. Obviously, I don't root for them but when they win (in anything), it doesn't bother me. It's just Ole Miss winning. Head to head matchups are a little different but did Ole Miss sweeping this weekend hurt some MSU fans? Just curious b/c it didn't register on my meter other than further proof that they are a pretty dang good baseball team.

Saltydog
04-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Oxford but very would could host a super regional and at their place, they'll be a tough out.

UMCDawg16
04-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Nm

The topic of this thread is ridiculous. An undercover bear posted this clearly, I don't care how many posts you have. You will obviously be happy if OM makes Omaha and State fans get pissed. This guy should be banned IMO.

Coach34
04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
I dont believe Biancobury will make it- but if they do, the world will still continue on its axis. 1972 to 2014 is a helluva long time between appearances

msstate7
04-27-2014, 06:57 PM
If Ole Miss is to win the SEC, how is that a slap to MSU & it's fans? I'm curious. Obviously, I don't root for them but when they win (in anything), it doesn't bother me. It's just Ole Miss winning. Head to head matchups are a little different but did Ole Miss sweeping this weekend hurt some MSU fans? Just curious b/c it didn't register on my meter other than further proof that they are a pretty dang good baseball team.

Bc after we made the national champ game pretty much all state fans have claimed to pass OM by for good in baseball. Well reality is that we haven't and now they're in position for an overall sec title, regional, and super regional.

BulldogBear
04-27-2014, 07:28 PM
nt

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-27-2014, 07:30 PM
The topic of this thread is ridiculous. An undercover bear posted this clearly, I don't care how many posts you have. You will obviously be happy if OM makes Omaha and State fans get pissed. This guy should be banned IMO.
I think you're an undercover bear trying to get State people banned. You should be banned.

HailState39110
04-27-2014, 07:36 PM
We've been 8 times since they last went . 8 . Let that sink in . It's about time they go. Hell USM has even gone since they last went . The only thing that would have to be put to bed is the Ole miSs OMAHA joke

Coach34
04-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Bc after we made the national champ game pretty much all state fans have claimed to pass OM by for good in baseball. Well reality is that we haven't and now they're in position for an overall sec title, regional, and super regional.

Whether they go or not- we are still the baseball school in Mississippi

Pollodawg
04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Not apeshit at all. I don't give a damn in the least about what OM does really.

DawgSaint
04-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Whether they go or not- we are still the baseball school in Mississippi

And always will be! I'm certainly not happy with the way this season has gone to this point, but I have to remind myself we just played for a NC! I know, I know we didn't win it or matters very little moving forward, but further proves you are correct. When people around the country think of baseball in Mississippi they think about Mississippi State!

thunderclap
04-27-2014, 08:20 PM
I get the feeling some will be disappointed if they don't. Happiness is wallowing in the mire.

RState
04-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Bianca can't do, nothing to see here.

BulldogBear
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
1, 330 views...
22 comments...

Hello and thanks for reading UMiss lurkers. Have a nice day and enjoy your possible SEC title. The weekend of June 13-15 would be great time to get the team together with some fans for a ceremony at Swayze field in OXFORD to put up your banner.

Political Hack
04-28-2014, 12:55 PM
if they win a Natty I'll be upset they did it before us. That's it. All the rest is old news. Been there. Done that.

M.Fillmore
04-28-2014, 02:07 PM
I dont believe Biancobury will make it- but if they do, the world will still continue on its axis. 1969 to 2014 is a helluva long time between appearances

Fixed it for you. The Ole Miss swimming team went to Omaha in 1972.

biscuit
04-28-2014, 02:35 PM
They can win the SEC regular season, SEC tournament, Host a regional and super regional.....and in true Ole Miss fashion, choke it away to the delight of us all. Never fear, they never disappoint.