PDA

View Full Version : Bradford needs to sit against lefties.........Last night when he struck out in the

Saltydog
04-26-2014, 08:02 AM
7th, Cohen should've pinch hit for him..........He's batting less than .060 against lefties and doesn't have a clue how to hit one.......I know he's good defensively and Cohen sticks with his vets for the most part but he could've pinch hit with Armstrong in that situation and gave us a much better chance to score additional runs and then CT strikes out on a breaking ball in the dirt.......

RougeDawg
04-26-2014, 03:21 PM
He needs to ****ing sit all games, period. Did anyone else see how he lolly gagged over to that ball in the top of the 2nd inning with bases loaded, 2 outs? He just loafed over, broke down like it was a leadoff single, and gingerly threw the ball in. Meanwhile the runner from 2nd is trying to score and the relay throw almost gets him. What a ****ing joke. If CT comes at the ball hard, and comes up throwing hes out at home. God damn CT pisses me off more than anyone on our team in a long time. His shitty approach at the plate is bearable, if he plays defense, but he is just half assing it all over the field.

msstate7
04-26-2014, 03:23 PM
I have no problem starting Armstrong in center vs lefties

Todd4State
04-26-2014, 06:58 PM
I agree. He's hitting ridiculously high against RH pitchers and as you said he's around .060 against LH pitchers. That screams platoon to me.

Todd4State
04-26-2014, 06:59 PM
I have no problem starting Armstrong in center vs lefties

I'm a Cody Brown fan myself. I just love how he plays.

MarketingBully01
04-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Cody had a home run this weekend but was 0fer in the lead off spot in games 2 and 3. If we had Heck batting there, I bet we easily win one of those two games to win the series.

Goat Holder
04-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Everyone in this thread should take like a 3 month break from posting about seriously.

msstate7
04-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Everyone in this thread should take like a 3 month break from posting about seriously.

Have you seen ct against a lhp? He's very good against rhp, but straight garbage against lhp

RougeDawg
04-26-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm a Cody Brown fan myself. I just love how he plays.

Yes. His upside is much higher. CT's potential is maxed out. Cody gives us more of a threat at the plate than CT and Cody plays the game hard.

MarketingBully01
04-27-2014, 03:03 AM

Including you...