PDA

View Full Version : Cream uniforms are back for tonight!

messageboardsuperhero
04-24-2014, 01:47 PM
I really liked the way they looked at SBW- and this time we're going with maroons hats as well.

https://twitter.com/HailStateBBEQ/status/459393770686271488

Todd4State
04-24-2014, 01:48 PM
I was about to say I liked the uniforms, but they would look better with the maroon hats.

Dirtbagdawg
04-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Did Cohen burn our best uniforms? The pin Stripes? Our athletic
Department can be so fu*cking dumb sometimes. They come
Out with bad ass uniforms, wear them a few times, and they disappear. Or they
Come out with awesome new football uniforms and say" hey guys we are going
To wear these awesome uniforms for the season opener but that's it and then we will go
Back to our shit uniforms that nobody likes". Makes sense

TheRef
04-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Did Cohen burn our best uniforms? The pin Stripes? Our athletic
Department can be so fu*cking dumb sometimes. They come
Out with bad ass uniforms, wear them a few times, and they disappear. Or they
Come out with awesome new football uniforms and say" hey guys we are going
To wear these awesome uniforms for the season opener but that's it and then we will go
Back to our shit uniforms that nobody likes". Makes sense

Players didn't like the pinstripes because they weren't comfortable. Sounds legitimate for me.

dickiedawg
04-24-2014, 03:10 PM
If they're uncomfortable we darn sure don't need to wear them. Get some new ones for next year.

I did notice at least once they wore the pinstripe bottoms with a different top- maybe a maroon top. Didn't love that look.

Also, they wore the same jersey all three games this weekend, I think twice with gray pants and once with white. Is that a more comfortable top?

TheRef
04-24-2014, 03:12 PM
If they're uncomfortable we darn sure don't need to wear them. Get some new ones for next year.

I did notice at least once they wore the pinstripe bottoms with a different top- maybe a maroon top. Didn't love that look.

Also, they wore the same jersey all three games this weekend, I think twice with gray pants and once with white. Is that a more comfortable top?

Maybe...if so then we need to get them all in that material and shape.

godlluB
04-24-2014, 03:19 PM
If the players didn't like the pinstripes because they weren't comfortable, we should crawl Adidas' worthless ass to fix it. Those are the best looking uniforms we've ever worn. If Adidas can make that Astros crap comfortable enough to wear every GD time we're on television, surely they can modify the pinstripes to be just a comfy.

War Machine Dawg
04-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Maroon pinstripes are the best EVAR and there isn't even a close second. And if I never see those shitty ASStros unis aGAIN, it'll be too soon.

War Machine Dawg
04-24-2014, 03:20 PM
If the players didn't like the pinstripes because they weren't comfortable, we should crawl Adidas' worthless ass to fix it. Those are the best looking uniforms we've ever worn. If Adidas can make that Astros crap comfortable enough to wear every GD time we're on television, surely they can modify the pinstripes to be just a comfy.

Exactly. Once aGAIN, we have an Adidas FAIL.

Big Nuts
04-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Adidas is TERRIBLE!!!! Nike is leap years ahead

ScoobaDawg
04-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Adidas is TERRIBLE!!!! Nike is leap years ahead

Just horrible...

TheRef
04-24-2014, 04:03 PM
How terrible are they? I'll hand it off to you Sir Charles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsReWvglK_I