PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Outdoor plans this weekend?

BeastMan
04-24-2014, 11:53 AM
I've got to get back the the coast and wet a line...

SpeckleDawg
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
I'm headed down to the Galliano/Cut-Off, LA area tomorrow after work with the kayak. Fishing there all day Saturday, unless they aren't biting. Then we will probably go further down Hwy 1. Weather looks pretty good so far.

Political Hack
04-24-2014, 01:56 PM
baseball. then more baseball. then a little more baseball. capped with some baseball on Monday.

WeWillScrewItUp
04-24-2014, 03:09 PM
It looks like it's going to be a yardwork kind of weekend for me. I'm sure I will manage to drink a few beer and fire up the grill though.

State82
04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
My outdoor plans this weekend involve outfield activities at DNF.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-25-2014, 07:50 AM
I'm headed to the cabin for some trot lining tonight and some bass fishing in the morning. Depending on how the fishing is, I may stay all weekend. What's everyone choice of bait for trot lines? We're going to try night crawlers and crawfish.

WeWillScrewItUp
04-25-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm headed to the cabin for some trot lining tonight and some bass fishing in the morning. Depending on how the fishing is, I may stay all weekend. What's everyone choice of bait for trot lines? We're going to try night crawlers and crawfish.

I'm a fan of using skip jack that I catch and descale then cut into good size pieces for bait. I catch them when they are "running" below the dam back home. We put them up and pull them out of the deep freeze as need throughout the year. I have also used shad I have got with a throw net. Both work great for me.

Barking 13
04-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Fished yesterday in the Thurs. night wildcat... lost one between 4 and 5.. blew my whole day..
keeping my grandson and cooking on the grill.. (pics on WC&DT)

Drugs Delaney
04-26-2014, 08:01 AM
Heading to the North Fork for trout!