PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Game Regional Projections

TheRef
04-23-2014, 04:58 PM
They just released this week's projections for regionals. We are in the Indiana regional that will be paired with the USCe regional for the Supers....TSUN, on the other hand, is in the ULL regional (national seed) which is paired with the LSU regional. Interesting to say the least. http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=9776

HailState39110
04-23-2014, 05:05 PM
He has ole miss losing their hosting spot to Kentucky and us in Bloomington. I'll take a a 2 seed vs a Big Ten team

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Indiana, not Illinois. I'd take that regional all day though

TheRef
04-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Indiana, not Illinois. I'd take that regional all day though

Fixed...thank you.

blacklistedbully
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Bama 'bout to go 3-6 or worse in SEC before our tilt. No way they maintain a host spot. If we have truly gotten hot at the right time, I predict we will be up by 1 game going into the Bama series.

Bama at 15-12 vs MSU at 16-11. If we take the series and win a couple in thr tourney, I think we take that host spot.

messageboardsuperhero
04-23-2014, 06:02 PM
It would take a pretty bad choke job for UM not to host a regional this year.

mic
04-23-2014, 06:11 PM
yeah Bama is about to hit a tough stretch . But they could play themselves into a national seed.. I doubt it tho..
And UK is in Oxford this weekend. Winner of that should get the early regional nod over the other
If we take care of business at home with Texas AM and Tenn and can win the Bama and Aub series no doubt we will host
it may come down to that last weekend with us and Bama on who gets the host...

blacklistedbully
04-23-2014, 06:14 PM
It would take a pretty bad choke job for UM not to host a regional this year.

They could well lose the series at UK, and vs Arky. I could see them finishing 6-6 to end up 16-14 in the SEC. That would = bye-bye host site.

UK is hot and cold. If hot vs TSUN it's very possible TSUN loses at least 2. Arky is playing very well lately, taking series versus Vandy, SCar and Bama, with close losses in the series loss to LSU. Would not be a shock to see TSUN lose that series as well. Then, unless they sweep UGA and take 2 of 3 at TAMU, it's 16 wins.

blacklistedbully
04-23-2014, 06:17 PM
yeah Bama is about to hit a tough stretch . But they could play themselves into a national seed.. I doubt it tho..
And UK is in Oxford this weekend. Winner of that should get the early regional nod over the other
If we take care of business at home with Texas AM and Tenn and can win the Bama and Aub series no doubt we will host
it may come down to that last weekend with us and Bama on who gets the host...

TSUN at UK