PDA

View Full Version : Perusing Auburn boards reminded me how much I hate those douchebags.

Lloyd Christmas
04-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Found a thread making fun of our Spring football attendance. The main thing they fail to realize is:

1. The game was at noon (way too early)
2. Most people cared more about the huge baseball series (where we set an NCAA record in attendance) which was very close in time to the spring game.
3. Auburn fans fail to realize that (2) means anything because other than football and swimming they suck at everything.

Also, I hate how those ****ers raise their noses at us. I really want to beat their asses this year.

messageboardsuperhero
04-23-2014, 11:42 AM
I hate Auburn football with a burning passion.

esplanade91
04-23-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry, but spring games suck... Especially when 75% of your offense is the QB fighting linebackers for extra yards.

The whole point of spring games is comradery amongst fans and we have that with baseball. They don't.

But yes, I hate Auburn. And not in the Ole Miss sense that I love to hate them, I just simply wish they didn't exist.

ScoobaDawg
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM
I used to be tolerant and sympathize with them while having to live in tuscaloosa for a few years.
After Cam Newton had, I honestly couldn't more happy than if the NCAA disbanded them permanently.
I wish for them to lose everything in everything. I dont give a damn if its horse wrangling, bowling, or the cannonball diving competition.

SignalToNoise
04-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Found a thread making fun of our Spring football attendance. The main thing they fail to realize is:

1. The game was at noon (way too early)
2. Most people cared more about the huge baseball series (where we set an NCAA record in attendance) which was very close in time to the spring game.
3. Auburn fans fail to realize that (2) means anything because other than football and swimming they suck at everything.

Also, I hate how those ****ers raise their noses at us. I really want to beat their asses this year.

Who really gives two shits about the attendance of a spring game? Hard to believe a program like AU would hang their hat on spring attendance.

Regardless, I hope they all get herpes.

ScoobaDawg
04-23-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry, but spring games suck... Especially when 75% of your offense is the QB fighting linebackers for extra yards.

The whole point of spring games is comradery amongst fans and we have that with baseball. They don't.

But yes, I hate Auburn. And not in the Ole Miss sense that I love to hate them, I just simply wish they didn't exist.

Exactly, no offense to the people who go crazy about breaking down the spring games as it is still entertaining and line play is important. But with a spread offense system where QB running is a key part of it does really tame the reality of play. Not to mention you wouldn't ever see it mentioned but, The game is to be fun and offensive based. Fans like offense and points, so its encouraged. Noone wants to see anymore scoreless or 10-3 spring games like we had under Croom.

It's for the people and the whole weekend gives me and many others from far away a great reason to come back in the spring.
Plus loved going over to see the softball game saturday (KICKING MYSELF still for not going over sunday instead of watching the baseball game butt kicking)

ScoobaDawg
04-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Who really gives two shits about the attendance of a spring game? Hard to believe a program like AU would hang their hat on spring attendance.

Regardless, I hope they all get herpes.

They have to pick on us since they cant say shit about Bama.. Bama fills the stadium for the spring game solid. Its SICK.

mic
04-23-2014, 11:53 AM
If there was ever a definition of big brother little brother.
Its Alabama - Auburn...

esplanade91
04-23-2014, 11:58 AM
Exactly, no offense to the people who go crazy about breaking down the spring games as it is still entertaining and line play is important. But with a spread offense system where QB running is a key part of it does really tame the reality of play. Not to mention you wouldn't ever see it mentioned but, The game is to be fun and offensive based. Fans like offense and points, so its encouraged. Noone wants to see anymore scoreless or 10-3 spring games like we had under Croom.

It's for the people and the whole weekend gives me and many others from far away a great reason to come back in the spring.
Plus loved going over to see the softball game saturday (KICKING MYSELF still for not going over sunday instead of watching the baseball game butt kicking)

Oh I absolutely don't mean any offense to people who go. This was the first year in a while I wasn't able to go and I was really upset about it. Let's just call it what it is though... A suped up practice. That's all they have to look forward to. We have baseball. Imagine what that spring attendance number would be without LFL.

Pollodawg
04-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Talking shit about spring game attendance is the epitome of stupid. It's a glorified scrimmage.......

But on another note, I can't stand those assholes. Don't tell me there isn't a rivalry there.

rabbitthedawg
04-23-2014, 12:03 PM
What the hell else is there to do for the red neck fans of Auburn than to brag about a friggin spring game? If not for football, Auburn would be last in the SEC in every other sport! They are really little brother to Bama for sure!! Lord God how I hate them!!

Goat Holder
04-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Also, I hate how those ****ers raise their noses at us.
Sort of the same way we do Southern Miss?

It's the same everywhere. The bigger, more powerful teams make fun of the smaller, less powerful teams. The cycle goes on 4 eva. Just stay away from the stupid fans and you'll be OK.