PDA

View Full Version : OT: Leaked Sorority Email

BeastMan
04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
I know this will be moved but it needs to be here for a moment. This leaked email is insane.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/_mobile/celebrity/news/deranged-sorority-girl-two?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_54538668

PassInterference
04-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Blocked at work. What happened?

esplanade91
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Blocked at work. What happened?
I spent too much time talking to the wrong girls, apparently.

Goat Holder
04-23-2014, 12:16 PM
So she's an entitled, sociopathic slut who won't find a real man to marry her. Sounds like the typical Westernized brain-washed feminista. Great for a hookup, as she says. But let some beta provider marry her ass and raise all her illegitimate kids one day.

I see this same girl 10 years from now, wondering where all the 'nice guys' are and talking about how she 'deserves' happiness or some shit, after she decides to get off the cock carousel.

mstatefan91
04-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Ummmmm

If you are getting ready to hit the square

BeastMan
04-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Ummmmm

You caught it too! There are plenty of squares in America but I thought, "What if..."

BulldogDX55
04-23-2014, 12:28 PM
It references The Square. OM Sorority girl spotted?

DawgHouseUnited
04-23-2014, 12:37 PM
So she's an entitled, sociopathic slut who won't find a real man to marry her. Sounds like the typical Westernized brain-washed feminista. Great for a hookup, as she says. But let some beta provider marry her ass and raise all her illegitimate kids one day.

I see this same girl 10 years from now, wondering where all the 'nice guys' are and talking about how she 'deserves' happiness or some shit, after she decides to get off the cock carousel.

I can totally picture the girl in your profile picture writing that email. You even got the pose right.

Dawgbite
04-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Thats all well and good, but can she cook?

curmudgeon
04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
It's an Ole Miss sorority. Her father must be proud.

The year that school has had from a negative PR perspective is amazing.

messageboardsuperhero
04-23-2014, 01:54 PM
"If you're getting ready to hit the square..." Now where have I heard a sorority girl say that before?

SignalToNoise
04-23-2014, 02:03 PM
It's an Ole Miss sorority.

How do you know this?

RossDawg82
04-23-2014, 02:09 PM
There are literally thousands of college towns that have a "square". We are not this lucky that it would be an Ole Miss sorority

curmudgeon
04-23-2014, 02:30 PM
No there are not thousands of college towns that have a square. There are just a few hundred colleges that even have sororities. There are even fewer college towns with sororities where the "square" is actually a place to socialize. Don't be an idiot.

Its Ole Miss. It will come out soon enough.

And we are this lucky. They've had quite a run of embarrassments this academic year.

Johnson85
04-23-2014, 02:46 PM
No there are not thousands of college towns that have a square. There are just a few hundred colleges that even have sororities. There are even fewer college towns with sororities where the "square" is actually a place to socialize. Don't be an idiot.

And we are this lucky. They've had quite a run of embarrassments this academic year.

I don't think there are hundreds of options, but I'm guessing there are ten or 20 options. Mostly at small schools in relatively small towns. But I can't think of a single one, so maybe you're right.

SignalToNoise
04-23-2014, 02:51 PM

I have nothing to contradict anything you are saying and of course my inner bulldog wants it to be OM, but I really have no idea how many colleges have sororities and how many are in towns that have a square that is the place to go.

curmudgeon
04-23-2014, 02:55 PM
My well connected source on such matters says that it is dear Ole Miss or Texas State-San Marcos. Those are the only two possibilities.

http://www.toursanmarcos.com/attractions/arts/san-marcos-downtown-square.html

She's an Ole Miss girl and thinks its Ole Miss as well based on what she is hearing.

UPDATE: The original author of the post on TSM has confirmed that it came from The South. See comments.

http://totalsororitymove.com/new-deranged-sorority-girl-puts-cnt-punt-girl-to-shame-advises-sisters-to-swallow-that-load-or-learn-to-eat-pssy-with-ellen/

Is Texas State-San Marcos really the South?

BulldogBear
04-23-2014, 02:59 PM
I see this same girl 10 years from now, (A) wondering where all the 'nice guys' are and talking about how she 'deserves' happiness or some shit, after she (B) decides to get off the cock carousel.

There are also plenty that never (B) yet still lament and whine about (A) not making the connection that to have it both ways is illogical, immoral, and if you're a Christian, unbiblical. She sounds more like this type than the one that will ever (B) THEN (A)

Jack Lambert
04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Thats all well and good, but can she cook?

I have an uncle who is older now but he used to say he looked for two qualities in a women. 1. She can cook tomato gravy. 2. She will take it up the butt every once in a while.

Mjoelner34
04-23-2014, 03:14 PM
I bet CJ knows which sorority it is.

LC Dawg
04-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Maybe this girl graduating has something to do with Golson leaving. She's probably enrolling in grad school at Auburn.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-23-2014, 03:27 PM
I have an uncle who is older now but he used to say he looked for two qualities in a women. 1. She can cook tomato gravy. 2. She will take it up the butt every once in a while.

ED remembers.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Look, I party as hard as anyone. I have enjoyed the company of this type of woman many a times. However, reading this is sad. It really is.

Girls like that are the worst. It is very typical ole miss but msu has some as well.

curmudgeon
04-23-2014, 03:31 PM
msu has some as well.

It was really embarrassing to watch Jemmye slut around on cable television wearing her maroon and white.

BeastMan
04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
My well connected source on such matters says that it is dear Ole Miss or Texas State-San Marcos. Those are the only two possibilities.

http://www.toursanmarcos.com/attractions/arts/san-marcos-downtown-square.html

She's an Ole Miss girl and thinks its Ole Miss as well based on what she is hearing.

UPDATE: The original author of the post on TSM has confirmed that it came from The South. See comments.

http://totalsororitymove.com/new-deranged-sorority-girl-puts-cnt-punt-girl-to-shame-advises-sisters-to-swallow-that-load-or-learn-to-eat-pssy-with-ellen/

Is Texas State-San Marcos really the South?

Excellent research lol

SignalToNoise
04-23-2014, 03:40 PM
It is very typical ole miss but msu has some as well.

I sure as hell hope no one is out there trying to say "This could never happen at the honorable [Insert Name of Institution Here]."

Girls like this are all over the place. Hell, I bet even Blue Mountain College has some. They probably aren't all busy writing emails like this to their sorority chapter, but they are out there.

The author of that email isn't the only girl that enjoys giving head.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
It was really embarrassing to watch Jemmye slut around on cable television wearing her maroon and white.

Jemmye is trash. These girls are upper middle class sorority girls from dallas or atlanta that drive range rovers and have double first names.
Tremendous difference.

Political Hack
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
sad

RC3
04-23-2014, 03:48 PM
If anyone finds out the identity of the author, just please point her in my direction. Thanks

Johnson85
04-23-2014, 04:08 PM
I sure as hell hope no one is out there trying to say "This could never happen at the honorable [Insert Name of Institution Here]."

Girls like this are all over the place. Hell, I bet even Blue Mountain College has some. They probably aren't all busy writing emails like this to their sorority chapter, but they are out there.

The author of that email isn't the only girl that enjoys giving head.

Girls like this are everywhere, but not every college has a sorority where sending an email like this would be anything other than an invitation to get kicked out, unless it was just a huge joke.

I would say while I was at State, I'd be pretty confident that an email like this would not be sent out at all but two of the sororities (I don't have any reason to think the other two would be different; I just didn't know enough people in them to have a reasonable guess). Even the girls just like the email writer were very intent on hiding that they were like that for practical reasons, even if they weren't actually ashamed of it.