PDA

View Full Version : Beastman reporting the F. Adams

Thick
04-23-2014, 10:47 AM
has 1 - OM, 2 - Bama, and 3 - MSU. I know it's early, but the season will play a big part in that decision.

engie
04-23-2014, 10:51 AM
meh -- I'm not concerned about Fletcher Adams...

jumbo
04-23-2014, 10:53 AM
agreed. not worried what a newspaper in alabama is reporting in April.

LeakyD
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Hopefully, it's just forcing the bears to use resources that could be spent elsewhere.

hailmari
04-23-2014, 11:04 AM
I assume (I hope) that he just wants to experience the recruiting. I can't imagine Nelson would be too happy with it..

engie
04-23-2014, 11:09 AM
He's enjoying the process...

Lloyd Christmas
04-23-2014, 11:14 AM

I could see him committing to Bama. However, I feel there is zero chance he ends up at TSUN when his brother is already on the Dline for State. And yes, this season will be a big factor.

msstate7
04-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Didnt he tweet this is one they won't flip after the tee debacle?

BeastMan
04-23-2014, 11:28 AM

This

I did find his comments in the AL.com interesting. Hopefully MSU's staff is making him a priority. If they are, no worries.

PassInterference
04-23-2014, 11:38 AM
His twitter feed has been pro-OM for about a year.

I wouldn't assume a damn thing just because his brother is at MSU.

PassInterference
04-23-2014, 11:39 AM
On other hand, with a close relative already playing D-1 football, maybe he's gotten advice on how to enjoy the process. I hope that's it.

engie
04-23-2014, 11:54 AM
He's going to MSU unless there is a monumental screw up on our part in the process. What he says on twitter is part of the process he's enjoying...

spiritual_machine2005
04-23-2014, 11:57 AM
I am in no way worried about UM. I am worried about Bama. Everyone was hoping (at least I was) that we would get a commitment from one of the big boys (Peters, Adams, Dear, Lewis) to start momentum and get peer pressure on the others to commit. Well...Lewis just committed...to Bama...could this back fire? Sure hope not!

Raytoraid83
04-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Coming directly from him brother, Fletcher is going to "enjoy the recruiting process" but ultimately will end up at State.

sandwolf
04-23-2014, 12:21 PM
His twitter feed has been pro-OM for about a year.

That is a pretty misleading statement. I just scrolled through his feed and almost every single tweet that involved OM was a retweet........the only tweet that I remember him actually making about OM said something along the lines of, "Excited about my trip to oxford this weekend #olemiss".

maroonmania
04-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Guys like Jason Campbell and Josh McNeil should remind us that the brother connection (when the younger sibling is highly recruited) on the team is FAR from automatic when it comes to MSU football recruiting. Hopefully we have greatly improved in that area though.

AlSwearengen
04-23-2014, 12:49 PM
I am hoping Fletcher bleeds Maroon and this is our turn to "win the day" in recruiting and make us look a little better on NSD.

AlSwearengen
04-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Guys like Jason Campbell and Josh McNeil should remind us that the brother connection (when the younger sibling is highly recruited) on the team is FAR from automatic when it comes to MSU football recruiting. Hopefully we have greatly improved in that area though.

I was around the McNeils a good bit and Josh really got caught up in the bright lights, but at the same time, Croom would have been his coach. He didn't do too much at tenn., so meh. Jason Campbell's daddy, from everything I heard was a pain in the ass waiting to happen, who wasn't happy with his son's playing time at State. That didn't make much sense to me because Larry started when he wasn't hurt (which was a good bit).

LeakyD
04-23-2014, 01:29 PM
I'd like for our coaches and recruits to have some integrity during the process and be upfront with everything. However, Ole Miss obviously tries to get players to mislead our coaches. So it's fair game when it comes to them. Richie Brown and Marlon Humphrey are examples of how to do things right. Whitehead was supposed to flip to them on signing day. We know about Kalio too. CJ Johnson was going to string it out til signing day, but I heard about his flip before he even decommitted from a black bear.

Dirtbagdawg
04-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Guys, the guy wants more offers and attention. If he commits now most schools will
Back off. It's April. There's a 0% chance he ends up in Oxford. Zero

RattStevens
04-23-2014, 02:15 PM
He's enjoying the recruiting process. SLURP.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/fletcher.jpg