PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it

elitedawgs
04-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Not talking about Adele either.

We've heard a rumor that there was a big drug bust in Oxford at a football players residence today.

Anyone heard anything?

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Is Marshal Henderson back in town?

TexasDawg
04-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Rumor is that it was at the residence of Senquez Golson

msstate7
04-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Officers involved can expect to be fired tomorrow morning

BeardoMSU
04-22-2014, 07:13 PM
Rumor is that it was at the residence of Senquez Golson

I'm more interested in who else was present.

msstate7
04-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Freeze explaining that the drugs belonged to Austin golson. He's been asked to leave the program*

hailmari
04-22-2014, 07:18 PM
The 4* guy that's trying to transfer and supposedly saying he doesn't fit in at OM? That's convenient..

Jacksondevildog
04-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Seriously. This.

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2014, 07:32 PM
This will get buried as an internal matter that gets handled in house. The names of the players will not get released and some 3rd string walk on punter will be suspended for the opening game.

Coach34
04-22-2014, 07:33 PM
This will get buried as an internal matter that gets handled in house. The names of the players will not get released and some 3rd string walk on punter will be suspended for the opening game.

If true- it will come out...2 months from now

ScottH
04-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Until the Nakamichi suit-countersuit is dismissed /settled/tried, it will probably be a little more difficult to conduct normal run-of-the-mill rug sweeping.

The ominous cloud of a potential deposition is a powerful thing.

Certainly don't want a pattern.

Political Hack
04-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Until the Nakamichi suit-countersuit is dismissed /settled/tried, it will probably be a little more difficult to conduct normal run-of-the-mill rug sweeping.

The ominous cloud of a potential deposition is a powerful thing.

Certainly don't want a pattern.

it's too late to avoid a "pattern" IMO, but I understand your point. If this is true it makes me sick to my stomach. kid could've signed a pro baseball contract... instead he went to Oxford for this?

AlSwearengen
04-22-2014, 08:33 PM
didn't this golson have a sister that was at State and had us way out in front until he took a weekend visit to olemiss during the summer and immediately committed to them? He was one of those early head scratchers that became a pattern for awhile.

UMCDawg16
04-22-2014, 09:17 PM

I have no words for this. Amazing. LOL

CadaverDawg
04-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Freeze explaining that the drugs belonged to Austin golson. He's been asked to leave the program*

Beautiful. I laughed out loud. Well done.

Surprised nobody caught it

sbcmortgageman
04-23-2014, 04:44 AM
All the culprits will go to Haiti this summer and it will be ok.

thf24
04-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Just FYI, the Golson that TexasDawg mentioned is not the same one that wants to transfer. I saw some unaddressed confusion over that.

Coach34
04-23-2014, 07:27 AM
I think it was just a joke

jimbo352
04-23-2014, 07:49 AM
It was at Senquez Golson's place. 4 cop cars, several unmarked. They cuffed and took one of Golson's roommate into custody. Rebels claim he wasn't a football player. I doubt it was a drug bust on the apartment, because everyone would have been arrested on the spot. Sounds like they were coming after the one guy.

Now, that doesn't mean Golson isn't involved. It just means they didn't have anything on him at the time. Roommate might start talking. For now, I'm all jkinds of patient bear... wouldn't be surprised if it goes deeper.

Like the poster said above. OPD has some heat on them right now.

Pollodawg
04-23-2014, 07:52 AM
The inmates are 100% running the asylum up there.

Political Hack
04-23-2014, 08:13 AM
I know this goes against the grain, but I seriously hope that kid didn't follow 1 terrible decision (OM over MLB) with another. that can put a quick end to a lot of opportunities for him.

starkvegasdawg
04-23-2014, 09:17 AM
I know this goes against the grain, but I seriously hope that kid didn't follow 1 terrible decision (OM over MLB) with another. that can put a quick end to a lot of opportunities for him.

I agree 100%. I don't want any kid to screw up his life regardless of what jersey he puts on every Saturday in the fall. I love seeing tsun get in trouble and embarrassed but not at the expense of a kid's future. Now, if they are just a habitual screw up and douche like Marshal Henderson that thinks he's untouchable...different story.

LeakyD
04-23-2014, 09:25 AM
The problems up there will continue no matter who the coach is. However, Freeze makes one excuse after another or denies incidents completely.

1) Punishment is internal: several occasions, Brunetti gets no suspension for drugs.
2) We looked into things and found no evidence. Examples are KA beatdown and play incident.
3) Denzel shouldn't have responded no matter what they were saying to him. Thanks coach, you made the excuse for him. I've seen rebels saying MSU students must've used racial slurs at Denzel. Zero evidence of this.

DiamondDawg
04-23-2014, 10:32 AM
Everyone should calm the boner just a bit.

It was Senquez' roommate that got busted, not senquez or any football player.

Pollodawg
04-23-2014, 10:34 AM

The Spirit calleth thy name, bear.

PassInterference
04-23-2014, 10:38 AM

How many football roommates have been busted in the last year? Seems kinda toxic.

DiamondDawg
04-23-2014, 10:41 AM
Toxic for sure. Their whole program should be nonexistent in 2 years. Freeze probably searching for a way out as we speak

Pollodawg
04-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Toxic for sure. Their whole program should be nonexistent in 2 years. Freeze probably searching for a way out as we speak

You just old us to calm the boner. What gives? lol

DiamondDawg
04-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Yes on the senquez situation. It wasn't senquez or any football player involved in that incident, but still that whole program is growing more toxic by the day, and there's only so much amount of time that Bucky can last

blacklistedbully
04-23-2014, 11:05 AM

Can we please get rid of the bear troll? Only a bear would think he could ingratiate himself here by embracing an OM caricature of an MSU fan, thinking it's what we're really like.

Coach34
04-23-2014, 11:19 AM
He is right partially- the program is toxic. But he went overboard with Freezus trying to get out. They will have to hire armed guards to drag Freezus out of his office when he is fired. He loves that school- hell, they care more about recruiting rankings than actual wins on the field. It's a match made in Heaven

blacklistedbully
04-23-2014, 11:59 AM
He is right partially- the program is toxic. But he went overboard with Freezus trying to get out. They will have to hire armed guards to drag Freezus out of his office when he is fired. He loves that school- hell, they care more about recruiting rankings than actual wins on the field. It's a match made in Heaven

Yes Coach, they are toxic. But the thing that convinces me he is a troll is the over-the-top rhetoric like, "Their whole program should be nonexistent in 2 years" as well as the aforementioned comment about Freeze looking for a way out. That's a red-flag, as it is the way many of their fans view us, which is why so many of their troll attempts are like that. They tend to either come here overly-apologetic of the Bears or outrageously, to-the-point-of-comically critical of the bears because they think we are actually zealots like that, and they'll "fit right in".

ScoobaDawg
04-23-2014, 12:27 PM

If you are going to troll...
Don't do it from the wifi on campus. Just saying.

The host name is: hstXxxXxxxXx.wifi04.olemiss.edu

Pollodawg
04-23-2014, 12:52 PM
And to all of you Mississippi fans reading this: That coach that you despise has an 80%--read that again 80%--winning percentage in this rivalry. He owns your ridiculous ass football team, and before long, they'll start making MSU pay rent on those dumps in Oxford and Lexington that we've acquired in the last half decade. And I hate like hell to see what it'll cost us to buy that shithole in Fayetville now that Arky sucks and we've pretty much made them our bitch as well.

UMCDawg16
04-23-2014, 01:07 PM

LOL. This is too good.

BulldogBear
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM

Freakin' Amatuer

slickdawg
04-23-2014, 01:10 PM

Bwhahahahahahaha

SignalToNoise
04-23-2014, 01:11 PM

Well done, Scooba.

elitedawgs
04-23-2014, 01:18 PM
In 3-4 years we will look back and say the Ole Miss football program got Nkemdicheed

Gen. Grant
04-23-2014, 01:35 PM
In 3-4 years we will look back and say the Ole Miss football program got Nkemdicheed

Gold!

BossDawg
04-23-2014, 02:55 PM
When I lived in Oxford 4 years ago, I was flat astonished at the amount of drugs being distributed there. It was like a plague, and I'm not saying this with my Maroon & White glasses on either.

Memphis (obviously) is a major drug distribution hub and Oxford, with all of her rich college kids, is in point blank range.

Gen. Grant
04-23-2014, 03:17 PM
When I lived in Oxford 4 years ago, I was flat astonished at the amount of drugs being distributed there. It was like a plague, and I'm not saying this with my Maroon & White glasses on either.

Memphis (obviously) is a major drug distribution hub and Oxford, with all of her rich college kids, is in point blank range.

Cough Syrup anyone?