PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to hear any BearShark excuses

Coach34
04-22-2014, 10:58 AM
About the OL this coming season- or from any State fans trying to make excuses for them. Flashback to 2011- Mullen's 3rd season- all I heard after our OL injuries and problems was that it was Year 3- and Mullen should have recruited better.

No no excuses this Fall for Reverand Freezus

Westdawg
04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
I second that.

They have recruited some good talent, but just like so many other schools, they have fallen terribly behind on OL evaluation , retention, and development.

BulldogBear
04-22-2014, 11:15 AM
But Coach, you know that's going to be the excuse. Ole Miss folks ignore others' woes and injuries and think the only games that should ever count are the ones where all Beardoucheshark players perform at their peak, they've got who they want and no one is injured.

Political Hack
04-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Five. And. One.

LC Dawg
04-22-2014, 02:33 PM
A lot of them still contend that they lost last year's Egg Bowl solely because Tunsil went down. They're probably already working on next year's excuses.

Goat Holder
04-22-2014, 02:50 PM
Most of the bearsharks I come across leave the 2013 Egg Bowl excuses alone. They know I've got the 3rd string QB retort in my back pocket that pretty much cannot be overcome by any excuse their mind may dream up.

engie
04-22-2014, 02:52 PM
A lot of them still contend that they lost last year's Egg Bowl solely because Tunsil went down. They're probably already working on next year's excuses.

Yep -- while ignoring that they replaced him with a 5th yr SR that started over 20 games for them -- including all 13 games of 2012...

Coach34
04-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Yep -- while ignoring that they replaced him with a 5th yr SR that started over 20 games for them -- including all 13 games of 2012...

they just don't want to admit that our D just beat their ass because it forces them to worry that we have 19/22 coming back on D

PassInterference
04-22-2014, 03:03 PM
they just don't want to admit that our D just beat their ass because it forces them to worry that we have 19/22 coming back on D

You give them too much credit. They don't think. They just repeat talking points.

Pollodawg
04-22-2014, 03:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mox_Bhkgcvo

Just in case any of them forget how incredibly epic that ass whipping would have been had we had Dak for the entire game. I have zero doubt that they would have lost by at least ten.

thf24
04-22-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mox_Bhkgcvo

Just in case any of them forget how incredibly epic that ass whipping would have been had we had Dak for the entire game. I have zero dount that they would have lost by at least ten.

I forgot that we probably would have had another score in the second quarter had Richie Brown held not fumbled after that interception. Yet another counter to all their excuses for why they should have won.

BulldogBear
04-22-2014, 11:56 PM
Don't forget the fumble that never was :(

RougeDawg
04-23-2014, 12:12 AM
I can't wait to watch a 5-7 season unfold, with a nice Thanksgiving Ass Whoopin to send the Beav Backers packin, and bring out the pitchforks.

War Machine Dawg
04-23-2014, 01:28 AM
Don't forget the fumble that never was :(

And the INT that never was. We had at least 2 TOs taken away in that game because of shitastic officiating and the BearShark's hurry up offense. I'd love to see a rule put into effect that says the ball can't be snapped until the chains are set. I don't mind no huddle, but how the **** can you know the yardage if you're snapping the ball when the chain gang is still 3 yards behind the offense and sprinting to catch up?

War Machine Dawg
04-23-2014, 01:29 AM
About the OL this coming season- or from any State fans trying to make excuses for them. Flashback to 2011- Mullen's 3rd season- all I heard after our OL injuries and problems was that it was Year 3- and Mullen should have recruited better.

No no excuses this Fall for Reverand Freezus

Completely agree, Coach. Gonna save this for all the inevitable BearShark whining I hear up here in North MS this year. Two can play that "undermine the opposing coach" game.

Todd4State
04-23-2014, 01:59 AM
And the INT that never was. We had at least 2 TOs taken away in that game because of shitastic officiating and the BearShark's hurry up offense. I'd love to see a rule put into effect that says the ball can't be snapped until the chains are set. I don't mind no huddle, but how the **** can you know the yardage if you're snapping the ball when the chain gang is still 3 yards behind the offense and sprinting to catch up?

Thank you and I agree. I don't mind the HUNH- but I do ask that the rules are enforced correctly.