PDA

View Full Version : So,"student athletes" transfering

Leroy Jenkins
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM
In the past the bears have had many notable transfers into the program for whatever reasons, sick parents and whatever else. For example, Snead,Misoli, Brunetti, Morris and on and on...... When the shoe is on the other foot everything is egregious. :eek:

ETA: Golson a FSU commit with offers from AU and UA commits to the traditional power bad news bears. Then, amid rumors of investigation on the plantation, wants to transfer... Hmmm. Probably nothing.

RossDawg82
04-21-2014, 06:45 PM
I think Snead transferred to TSUN not out. He was Colts backup at Texas

Leroy Jenkins
04-21-2014, 06:50 PM

Point is, transfers are great when heppin' people, as long as those that have sick grandparents are coming to you and not leaving.

Todd4State
04-21-2014, 06:59 PM

That was probably more on the up and up- at least by Ole Miss standards. Snead actually had to sit out a year. Of course, they probably just hadn't learned about the sick grandma rule.

mic
04-21-2014, 07:00 PM
here is why its so shady to me.. Im not saying there isn't family issues and grandparent health problems..
Maybe his grandparents are bad sick and he needs to be closer to home... then good for him for wanting to be there...
But this kid was a FSU commit for over a year. Took one visit to Oxford during their huge weekend and ends up signing with the bears.
It wasn't like he had OM ties and it wasnt an OM.. FSU battle for him over the course of the recruiting season.. this all happened within about a 2 week period..
IMO he wants out for whatever reason and by going this route he can play next year and doesn't have to sit a year out, or go the juco route and be in the 2015 class..

RossDawg82
04-22-2014, 07:14 AM
There is no doubt that he was provided "something" on that giant recruiting weekend when he committed. He used up his money and now realizes that he never wanted to go to TSUN anyway. His grandparents were his ace in the hole. I wish him all the best and I hope he lines up against Chris jones real soon

PassInterference
04-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Maybe hot hooker ass doesn't fall from the trees out there when its not crootin weekend.

notsofarawaydawg
04-22-2014, 07:44 AM
I'm thinking he pissed off the bag man. Of course with all the trouble the Kardashians have been in lately, they are probably demanding a bigger payout to keep their mouth shut. And again, someone has to create a money trail to look like those two are actually paying all the lawyers trying to keep their asses out of jail for assault. I guess closing down that one fraternity has solved all the race issues on the Plantation.

Coach34
04-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Maybe hot hooker ass doesn't fall from the trees out there when its not crootin weekend.

This is what the prevalent rumor is. ***** got him to sign and then disappeared- now he just simply doesnt like the decision he made

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Is there a team in america that is as "all in" as them and struggles to make it to the Liberty Bowl regularly?