PDA

View Full Version : So, Oxford apparently has a black man who likes to

AlSwearengen
04-21-2014, 11:39 AM
wave a confederate on the square and beat somebody up bad enough that they had to have a ride in the amber lamps. I learned this from nafoom.

I might just have to make a trip to oxford and find out everything that I am missing.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2014, 11:54 AM
Well, if he actually through a punch we can safely rule out Denzel being involved. Denzel would have just stomped around on the sidewalk telling him what he would do if his name wasn't Denzel.

Todd4State
04-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Someone will be posting the Dave Chapelle Black KKK leader skit in a second.

Rayburn8
04-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Living in Lafayette county I can tell you that is exaggerated. There is a black man on the square who is commonly seen holding up a sign saying "Affirmative action is racism".

Goat Holder
04-21-2014, 02:41 PM
I did a little reading up on this guy, he's not just terrible as people would have you believe. If you get out of the sheep-mind thinking, he makes some good points.

Anybody know who he beat up? White/black and why?

AlSwearengen
04-21-2014, 07:48 PM
I did a little reading up on this guy, he's not just terrible as people would have you believe. If you get out of the sheep-mind thinking, he makes some good points.

Anybody know who he beat up? White/black and why?

The people on nafoom obviously don't like the situation b/c anyone, white or black waving a confederate flag in oxford will hurt recruiting. Last I checked, there was no mention of who or of what race the beaten person was.