PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Rogers keeps saying that...

CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
USM will make a Regional regardless of record as long as they win the CUSA regular season crown. My question is, at what point does winning a shitty CUSA regular season no longer matter in the committees eyes? USM lost at home to SIU Edwardsville tonight.....that is rpi#272 SIU Edwardsville at Home!

Shirley they aren't still going to make a Regional are they? Even if they do win CUSA regular season, they should be done.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-10-2013, 09:47 PM
USM will make a Regional regardless of record as long as they win the CUSA regular season crown. My question is, at what point does winning a shitty CUSA regular season no longer matter in the committees eyes? USM lost at home to SIU Edwardsville tonight.....that is rpi#272 SIU Edwardsville at Home!

Shirley they aren't still going to make a Regional are they? Even if they do win CUSA regular season, they should be done.

I just dont see it

CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I just dont see it

Me neither. However, I'm starting to like the thought of them being in our Regional more and more.

M.Fillmore
05-10-2013, 10:11 PM
USM's RPI is 101. If they make the NCAA without winning the CUSA tourney, someone from Baton Rogue may strangle the entire committee.

Todd4State
05-10-2013, 10:55 PM
C-USA is BAD this year. I just kind of figure that people that say that USM is going to make it think that they are going to win the C-USA tournament. Rogers is probably guessing that they will because they have the best pitcher in the league in Andrew Pierce.

I think they have to win their tournament to get it in is what it comes down to.

The Sun Belt will take the normal C-USA spots in my opinion- I bet they get three teams in if I had to guess. There is a small chance that South Alabama hosts.

CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
C-USA is BAD this year. I just kind of figure that people that say that USM is going to make it think that they are going to win the C-USA tournament. Rogers is probably guessing that they will because they have the best pitcher in the league in Andrew Pierce.

I think they have to win their tournament to get it in is what it comes down to.

The Sun Belt will take the normal C-USA spots in my opinion- I bet they get three teams in if I had to guess. There is a small chance that South Alabama hosts.

That's what I thought too, Todd. But then I went to his weekly chat last week and a Buzzard asked him about it, and he said as long as USM wins the Conference Regular Season they are likely in the postseason, because the committee likes to reward regular season conference champs.

I just can't see that happening in this instance though. And he probably didn't see a loss like tonight's for them either since they had been playing well as of late.