CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 09:23 PM

doesnt effect us I dont guess.

NM

Virginia came back and beat em 6-5.

Duke gonna Duke

State82
05-10-2013, 10:19 PM
I did see where Memphis beat #17 Rice (poll, not rpi) tonight. That's a little help for us. That will bump Memphis up in rpi. They were just outside the top 100 so if they could win another, or even if they don't, they could possibly move into the top 100 in rpi. That USM deal really shocks me. SIU-Edwardsville??? Seriously? USM was at 86 rpi. I just don't see where they can stay in contention for regional play in their position.

CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 11:28 PM
I did see where Memphis beat #17 Rice (poll, not rpi) tonight. That's a little help for us. That will bump Memphis up in rpi. They were just outside the top 100 so if they could win another, or even if they don't, they could possibly move into the top 100 in rpi. That USM deal really shocks me. SIU-Edwardsville??? Seriously? USM was at 86 rpi. I just don't see where they can stay in contention for regional play in their position.

Excellent point. I didn't see that Memphis beat Rice....anything that helps our RPI right now is great. Would be great if Memphis could win that series on the road.

We need to be keeping a close eye on that Oregon series vs Ohio State too. We are in a close battle with them and Cal State Fullerton for the 8 and 9 spots in RPI. Oregon matches up with Pregon State in a few weeks, but I could see them dropping a game to Ohio State. Cal State Fullerton has 2 fairly tough opponents the next two weeks after this week, so I think they have the potential to drop some too.

Todd4State
05-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I think Memphis is better than USM- the results on the field don't show that, but I think from a talent standpoint they are.