PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State Review & poll on rivals.com

blacklistedbully
04-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Hey guys, if you have time, saunter over to this poll put out by this Auburn asshole who loves to take back-handed shots at us, and considers us an "auto-win" for Auburn, despite the fact our games have come down to one play, or shitty officiating in their favor several years now.

This post may not seem like much of a slight, but if you knew his track record as I do, you'd know he's just trying to be clever, having started out blatant, then reigning it in a little, taking a more subtle approach.

Here's his accompanying comments with the poll:

I guarantee you he's trying to say we will mostly suck on offense, but if we do well, it'll be because our "schedule set up nicely". True or not, I promise you this guy has spent a TON of time over the past year taking cheap-shots at us, primarily because I gave him shit every time he would post that MSU was a guaranteed win for Auburn and an SEC cellar-dweller incapable of holding their jock-straps.https://collegefootball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2150&tid=200342430&mid=200343812&SID=1144&Style=2

blacklistedbully
04-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Please, Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, let us beat the living snot outta Auburn this year. Let it be epic and brutal, something that sends them back to the plains crying and in a tail-spin that brings their arrogant, cheating asshole fans back down to earth.

BulldogBear
04-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Please, Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, let us beat the leaving snot outta Auburn this year. Let it be epic and brutal, something that sends them back to the plains crying and in a tail-spin that brings their arrogant, cheating asshole fans back down to earth.

+1mil. Besides Beardouchesharks, there is no one I'd rather see MSU put paid to than Auburn, any year, but especially recently

Bothrops
04-19-2014, 05:43 PM
We should have won last year, plain and simple. To have a shot this year we have to beat A&M, period.

Dawgowar
04-19-2014, 08:46 PM
All I want is our version of that Miami - Oklahoma Game from the 80's. Miami and Bosworth came to town. Miami taunted them in their hotel the night before, refused to shake hands at the toss, then kicked the crap out of them. Think there was a couple of good fights too. OU went home whipped and they knew it.

Anyway we beat TSUN hurts them. But we need to stomp these cheating bastards hard. Of all the so-called 'Big-Six' they seem to enjoy putting their boot on our throats the most. The others do not think about us so beating them is fun for shock value. Whipping Auburn would destroy them. Stopping them, and somebody will sooner or later stop that offense, AND beating them would be huge.