Georgia (7-7-1, 3 GB) at UF

In the NCAA Tournament Hunt
Vanderbilt (7-9, 4 GB) at ARK
Texas A&M (7-9, 4 GB) vs. UK
Auburn (6-9, 4.5 GB) vs. USC

"Worst" Teams in the SEC
Tennessee (6-10, 5 GB) vs. ALA
Missouri (6-10, 5 GB) vs. MSU

We are sitting three games back with 14 to go. 11 of our 14 are against the four worst teams in the league, ad our final three against the first place team. Just sayin' if we could catch fire in Columbia, we could definitely make a run at a top three finish.

Tomorrow's Perfect Run:
MSU over Mizzou
UT over Bame
UGA over Florida
LSU over Ole Miss
Vandy over Arkansas
Auburn over South Carolina
A&M over Kentucky

RC3
04-18-2014, 10:53 PM
We aren't out of it but we really could use a sweep or two. Or three

Coach34
04-18-2014, 10:54 PM
I'll be pleased with 9-9, but if we come out of this weekend 10-8, then we will be in good shape. With A&M, Auburn, and Tenn the next 3 weekends- we could end up 16-11 heading into the last series vs Bammer...17-13 or 18-12 would be a good season-especially with this team

Irondawg
04-18-2014, 11:47 PM
Same here but I just can't make myself feel good about this team. I think it's just that our offense and offensively philsophy all the way around is just a mess. Players are sucking and I'd love to hear a media type get Cohen to answer in what world batting seth heck cleanup makes sense. And yes I know he's actually hitting over .300 in conference play.

I assume the coaching staff is compliling some kind of fielding statistics on what Britton is saving us defensively vs. what we're losing with his bat. And I guess they feel he's making a play or two every game in the early innings that Detz or Humphries wouldn't. You guys that watch every game tell me. But that's the only way you can justify him being in the lineup when we are pitching anybody but Ross. I have no idea how much higher the runs created would be with Garner, Henderson or Humphries in the lineup that Britton but I have to think it would be fairly substantial.

Everybody has weighed in on this but I'd be happy with this right now:

Armstrong
Detz
Pirtle
Collins
Bradford
Heck
Garner
Rea
Brown

And you could certainly make a case for benching Rea and putting Humprhies at 3B and Detz at 1B.