PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me the XenaReb story?

Quaoarsking
05-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Apparently one of my mother-in-law's coworkers is the infamous XenaReb. Can someone tell me exactly what XenaReb did? I know it's something about a witchhunt against Jackie Sherill and sleeping with an NCAA investigator, but can someone give me the full story?

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Apparently one of my mother-in-law's coworkers is the infamous XenaReb. Can someone tell me exactly what XenaReb did? I know it's something about a witchhunt against Jackie Sherill and sleeping with an NCAA investigator, but can someone give me the full story?

banged johganmyeir, lead investigator. they found basically shit. We were cheating our asses off and they found tires that were paid back that afternoon and hotel receipts. basically, nothing. Spent years and it crippled our program.

Her daughter has picked up where momma left off on recruiting weekends at om. all of thee above is what I have picked up off internet talk. no clue if it is true.

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 07:24 PM
She slept with a NCAA investigator in the NCAA's weak ass case against Sherrill.

Full story here: http://www.freewebs.com/sherrill-vs-ncaa/

Pollodawg
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM
The NCAA hated Sherrill anyway. It wasn't like they needed much provocation to come after him. They were determined to burn at the stake since his time at TAMU.

Ronny
05-10-2013, 09:22 PM
...a female Rebel psychopath though if she gave a NCAA investigator a piece of ass, it would serve to fast-track the destruction of Jackie Sherrill's career.

Which is a slight variation on the typical female rebel psychopath who usually takes the high road & reserves her piece of ass for 4 & 5 star football recruits.

Pollodawg
05-10-2013, 10:15 PM
...a female Rebel psychopath though if she gave a NCAA investigator a piece of ass, it would serve to fast-track the destruction of Jackie Sherrill's career.

Which is a slight variation on the typical female rebel psychopath who usually takes the high road & reserves her piece of ass for 4 & 5 star football recruits.

Even though he was cleared of any wrongdoing, the shit that spewed from stirring that big old pot pretty much took away what little fire he had left after 2,000.

ghostofjackie
05-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Xenareb= Julie Gibert. Wife of a successful businessman in Jackson/Madison. People say she bounced on that NCAA investigator cock when it came down to investigate Jackie. Again, that's what has been said and I have no idea what is true and what is not. She could be a good little church going Southern Baptist soccer mom as far as I know. But I doubt it.