PDA

View Full Version : Reseating question for those who have picked already

mjh94
04-18-2014, 10:18 AM
In general, did you maintain or better your seats? Or, how many of you actually got a worse seat. Obviously, this would only be for those who made the commitment to up their giving to stay in their current seats.

AROB44
04-18-2014, 10:51 AM
I actually got bumped from the 200 level and ended up on the 100 level (my BC rank was 445). I really think my seats are going to be just fine. I have no complaints what so ever. Didn't "up" my giving....have been giving for many, many moons and will continue (don't have as many moons left, however).

mjh94
04-18-2014, 10:54 AM
thanks. i was mostly referring to those who were required to "up" their donations to remain in the same section.

dickiedawg
04-18-2014, 10:59 AM
We got the same seats we've had forever. I was pleased with this.

BulldogBear
04-18-2014, 01:10 PM
I haven't picked yet but I'll still add to your info gathering. Mine are gone already. But, stranglely, I think I'm actually gonna get better ones.

basedog
04-18-2014, 01:28 PM
AROB44, when you say many many moons, does that mean you are taking "Super-Geritol Plus" to stay active?

Dobberdawg
04-18-2014, 02:59 PM
I increased my giving and will have worse seats. I was in section 4 but there are less than 184 sets left there and I don't get to pick until Tuesday afternoon.

AROB44
04-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm past that.....and where are you in the reseating? Are you even in the stadium?

basedog
04-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Me and Bob Uker are on the "Front Row"! I have "connections"!

ScottH
04-18-2014, 05:31 PM
My seats are better and giving basically stayed the same.

However thats due to previously not sitting in seats equal to my "rank" but choosing to sit with friends instead. This year I decided west side shade 200 level shade trumped friendship.

nsvltndog
04-18-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm pleased. I was a TTF donor and selected early morning on the first morning in both Club Level and main stadium, but I apparently took a different approach than most.

I've had Club Level seats on the goal line behind the student section and aisle seats in section 4 for quite a few years. Despite having the ability to improve my seats to around the 40 yard line in the Club and move my section 4 tickets into the 200 level on West side, I renewed both in the exact same locations b/c I've always liked them. No changes other than electing to buy 2 less seats in section 4. While I can understand some disappointment from others regarding having to move, I've been surprised by the complaints and threats of no longer buying tickets after this year from folks that now have to sit down where I have enjoyed sitting in the Club Level for years. I find it very enjoyable to sit behind the students (watching the freshmen students below us in their first home game is always a memorable experience), the inside of the Club Lounge is much less congested down on the ends than it is as you approach midfield, there are easily accessible restrooms, and perhaps my favorite is having the team sing the alma mater in front of us after a big win with their helmets held high. The curvature of the stadium also allows a great view of the Video Board over the M Club w/o having to turn your neck the entire game to see it.

The opposite end zone in the Club Level has had a stigma attached to it since the Video Board went in b/c they haven't been able to view it. That won't be the case with the new board going up in the expanded end zone and it is located right next to the Junction for easy ingress/egress for those that tailgate in that area.

I'll close with a brief commercial. For anyone concerned about picking up East Side Club Level tickets b/c all that is left is around the goal lines, I think you will find these to be far better seats than you might expect. I'd welcome some good quality Bulldogs as new neighbors.

PassInterference
04-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Good post, nsv.