PDA

View Full Version : The obsession with Ole Miss on this site is unreal and embarrassing.

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm sure most of you will say that I'm an OM alter, but you couldn't be more wrong. I am a current student at Mississippi State and one of the most avid fans you will find. I keep getting links to this board discussing some of the most outlandish things I have even seen in my life. The rumors about Ole Miss ordeals do nothing but make you look more and more idiotic everyday. I beg of you to stop these childish threads and commit yourselves to your fan-hood of Mississippi State. It only makes you look bad and puts a terrible reflection on the quality fans at Mississippi State. I'm sure I'll also get banned for spreading the truth, but have at it. This will probably be my first and last post on this childish, immature site. Adios. Hail State.

Dawg61
04-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Enjoy your ban

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Enjoy living your life pulling against a team, instead of pulling for your team.

sleepy dawg
04-16-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm sure most of you will say that I'm an OM alter, but you couldn't be more wrong. I am a current student at Mississippi State and one of the most avid fans you will find. I keep getting links to this board discussing some of the most outlandish things I have even seen in my life. The rumors about Ole Miss ordeals do nothing but make you look more and more idiotic everyday. I beg of you to stop these childish threads and commit yourselves to your fan-hood of Mississippi State. It only makes you look bad and puts a terrible reflection on the quality fans at Mississippi State. I'm sure I'll also get banned for spreading the truth, but have at it. This will probably be my first and last post on this childish, immature site. Adios. Hail State.

It is quite clear you are not a regular visitor. I do not believe any State fan would say that about this site if they gave it a chance. Things are likely being shown to you out of context.

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:19 PM
The second most visited thread on this site is about Ole Miss screwing up. I'll leave it to the court.

TheRef
04-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Bahaha....you notice he had to fit as much as possible in one post just to try and get a point across...

Dear TSUN Trolls,

STOP TRYING SO HARD!

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:21 PM
See! Always about Ole Miss. You just can't let it go. Ask engie, he can verify that I am 100% Mississippi State affiliated.

sleepy dawg
04-16-2014, 05:24 PM
The second most visited thread on this site is about Ole Miss screwing up. I'll leave it to the court.

That's because our Ole Miss friends come here to watch everything we say about them... Check out the most replied... You will see how wrong you are.

TheRef
04-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Paging Dr. Engie....paging Dr. Engie.

starkvegasdawg
04-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Tell you what, slick. If you don't like this site enjoying the misfortunes and stupidity of our rival, then go visit godaddy.com and start your own MSU message board and as the main moderator you can only allow sunshine pumping MSU threads and ban people that get a good laugh out of tsun being an embarrassment.

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:27 PM
then go visit godaddy.com and start your own MSU message board and as the main moderator you can only allow sunshine pumping MSU threads and ban people that get a good laugh out of tsun being an embarrassment.

I hate Ole Miss just as much as the next person, but when you make "predictions" that are so far off and will never happen, it makes you and I look stupid.

sleepy dawg
04-16-2014, 05:28 PM
I hate Ole Miss just as much as the next person, but when you make "predictions" that are so far off and will never happen, it makes you and I look stupid.

Please be more specific.

TheRef
04-16-2014, 05:29 PM

You realize that the more you post here, the more you'll be associated with this site. I'm not afraid to be associated with this site, thus why I gave my personal Twitter account with it.

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Not a prediction thread, but please, tell me how this applies to Misssissippi State?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?15171-quot-Old-South-quot

BulldogDX55
04-16-2014, 05:32 PM
I recognize Pivey from tGrindRant. He is legit.

starkvegasdawg
04-16-2014, 05:33 PM

I made no predictions. I simply offered an alternative solution to your issue with this message board. Sorry if this site has gotten the colonel reb thong you're wearing in a bunch.

TheRef
04-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Not a prediction thread, but please, tell me how this applies to Misssissippi State?

You notice it was deleted soon afterwards...Mods cannot control everything that comes in immediately. I get what you're saying. But they're our rivals. Any time we can take a dig at them, we'll take it. If we're wrong, we'll own up to it.

pivey14
04-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Anywho, /Rant. Let Ole Miss do whatever the hell they want while we keep winning Egg Bowls. No need to give them anything more than disdain. Hail State. Go Dawgs.

DCdawg
04-16-2014, 05:36 PM
I, also, being a student at Mississippi State thought it was an opinion other State fans might want to read about. Apparently a State fan/student that shares an article that another State fan/student wrote about the state of Mississippi doesn't apply to Mississippi State. Makes sense.

BeastMan
04-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Pivey is an MSU fan and a good one at that. One of the better posters on the rant. The OM guys link the dumbest threads from over here regularly. MSU fans could do the same thing with threads from the spirit, nafoom, etc... but they never do. The moral of the story is that there are dumb post on every board. It's the nature of message boards.

Are there some dumbasses on here Pivey? Absolutely. Are there dumbasses on every single board known to man? Absolutely. The board you will get points with for posting this here has more than a few of them (EX: what if I wasted my time linking every RebelGator angry post?). I can find enjoyment in the info on every single MSU and Ole Miss board on the internet and I'm convinced I'm one of the few that can do so. I'm stoms on the rant fwiw

sleepy dawg
04-16-2014, 05:39 PM
You mean the thread that got locked down about as soon as it started? That is a pathetic example since that was clearly not tolerated.

Lloyd Christmas
04-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Go back to the rant. That board sucks as much as you obviously do.

Coach34
04-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Pvy pls

40% of Elitedawg traffic comes from OM sites. 40%

This site may not be for you and that's fine. Go back to the Rant and giggle with your Ole Miss buddies and do your thing. Let the Big Boys that pay the bills and hate Ole Miss do our thing.

OldFatDog
04-16-2014, 06:10 PM

Interesting. My main problem with this board is the almost constant negative posts about MSU coaches and players. There is no such thing as too much shit talk about the Bears.

ScoobaDawg
04-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Anywho, /Rant. Let Ole Miss do whatever the hell they want while we keep winning Egg Bowls. No need to give them anything more than disdain. Hail State. Go Dawgs.

Important fact of life. If you don't like what you see don't read it or look at it. When the Bears do stupid crap it's going to get talked about. Do some people here obsess about them a lot much? Yep.. but that's their prerogative. It might be a littler heavier right now as we try to forget they just kicked our butts in baseball.

Political Hack
04-16-2014, 08:32 PM
I love Ole Miss. they're great and I think Yancy is cool and the grove is the best place on earth. Oxford is probably the best town ever known.

CadaverDawg
04-16-2014, 09:33 PM
pivey, you're totally getting things confused. If OM fans are "making fun of" this board and threads on this board....we're doing something right. We talk MSU sports over here, and if pissing off douche nation happens in the process, f'ing great.

Coach34
04-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Ole Miss fans made fun of me saying we were going to win more than 4 games in 2013
Ole Miss fans made fun of me and other State fans saying Mullen would beat Freezus
Ole Miss fans made fun of people saying Chris Jones would be better than Kimchee
Ole Miss fans are making fun of people saying Dakota Prescott is better than Bo Dirt
Ole Miss fans make fun of our recruiting classes every year

Taking the side of things Ole Miss fans make fun of is kinda stupid and makes you look like a moron Pivey