PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Rankings

Big4Dawg
04-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Pass is #15. We really need this guy in the boat early.

http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

smootness
04-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Wow. Well, needless to say, landing him would be as big as it gets.

jumbo
04-16-2014, 04:17 PM
I might have missed it, but I didn't see our boy Robert Washington on the list. Thought he was supposed to be a potential 5 star guy.

smootness
04-16-2014, 04:19 PM
I might have missed it, but I didn't see our boy Robert Washington on the list. Thought he was supposed to be a potential 5 star guy.

Well, he ain't our boy no more, and I would guess that ship has sailed. Not a big problem, we can find RBs. And if we landed Pass, that's the kind of thing that can get other kids looking your way, too.

Lloyd Christmas
04-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Well, he ain't our boy no more, and I would guess that ship has sailed. Not a big problem, we can find RBs. And if we landed Pass, that's the kind of thing that can get other kids looking your way, too.

Needless to say, a big key in getting Pass will be making a lot of noise this season.

BankerDog
04-16-2014, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to say the ship has sailed on Washington. He has said a lot we are his leader and he will visit. But those visits were suppose to come last fall, this spring, and now this summer. Urban offered him yesterday so he must be pretty good. I would like to think there would be some guys down South that could fill his spot in the class.

Pass on the other hand is gonna be one we have to stay on hard and show the on field results. We do that, we'll be good to go with him. Isn't it great to see us be in contention with all these great QBs for once? Our QB depth is gonna be great the next few years.