PDA

View Full Version : If I may round off by about a week

PassInterference
04-16-2014, 02:30 PM
FOOTBALL IS IN 4 MONTHS!!!

Enjoy your summer. Go fishing. Drink a few. Get some sand in your toes.

It will be here before you know it!

msstate7
04-16-2014, 02:32 PM
It's sad we waited impatiently for baseball now it seems we can't end it soon enough. Cohen please fix this...

PassInterference
04-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Some of us just love football a lot more than baseball.

I won't even watch us play baseball on TV unless it is post-season, and that's got nothing to do with Cohen.

sleepy dawg
04-16-2014, 02:50 PM
It's sad we waited impatiently for baseball now it seems we can't end it soon enough. Cohen please fix this...

If it's sad, then I may have the saddest life of anyone who's ever lived. I have waited impatiently for every team that I like in each sport and have never seen a championship with any of them... Not nfl, mlb, ncaaf, ncaabk, ncaabaseball. And up until last year, I had never even seen one of my teams make it to a championship game.
Yet... year after year, I wait in eager anticipation of what may be...
The truth is that I'm a pretty happy guy. Failure after failure, and yet I wait for more, wanting more, in hopes that one day... one day I may get to experience a championship.
But I don't think it's a sad situation at all. That's just the life of the average sports fan.

BulldogBear
04-16-2014, 02:59 PM
If it's sad, then I may have the saddest life of anyone who's ever lived. I have waited impatiently for every team that I like in each sport and have never seen a championship with any of them... Not nfl, mlb, ncaaf, ncaabk, ncaabaseball. And up until last year, I had never even seen one of my teams make it to a championship game.
Yet... year after year, I wait in eager anticipation of what may be...
The truth is that I'm a pretty happy guy. Failure after failure, and yet I wait for more, wanting more, in hopes that one day... one day I may get to experience a championship.
But I don't think it's a sad situation at all. That's just the life of the average sports fan.

...average TRUE fan, that sticks with his/her school/team regardless of what happens. Here's to all us non-bandwagon fans out there! I used to say in the 80s that the Miami Hurricane fan base was like a river that was a mile wide, but only a foot deep...first drought and it dries up.

Barking 13
04-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Some of us just love football a lot more than baseball.

I won't even watch us play baseball on TV unless it is post-season, and that's got nothing to do with Cohen.

Same here.. I guess we're just oddballs..

baseball just doesn't do it for me... and as far as basketball, I only watch us... I didn't watch a single NCAA nor NIT game...

Pollodawg
04-16-2014, 06:25 PM
If State isn't playing, I don't give a shit about baseball, MLB or college. I don't get emotionally invested in baseball like I do football. Never have, probably never will.