PDA

View Full Version : So UT boosters wouldn't let Cuonzo use their plane(s) for recruiting

msugolf
04-15-2014, 03:22 PM
A lot of negative news coming out on how Cuonzo was treated within the program and stories of boosters trying to undercut him.

Hmmm....Sounds a lot like another coach in the SEC who happens to be friends with him.

All the players seem happy he got another job. These boosters' little shenanigans could come back to hurt UT in their coaching search. Good for Cuonzo.

Coach34
04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
agreed. He made a run in spite of them- making them look stupid. Hope Rick Ray can get it going this year and start making our hardheaded guys look the same.

engie
04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Well-known...

They are in damage control mode now too. Bigtime...

HailState39110
04-16-2014, 09:14 AM
If Ray wins here and starts to entertain other offers I could see him bolting too. He has never really had the support of the entire fanbase .

Political Hack
04-16-2014, 09:18 AM
One made the sweet 16. The other can't win 16.

Ricky Ray = Cohen/Counzo... got it.****

quickstrike2
04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Not that he won't, but Ray's going to have to do a lot to starting get offers. It's kind of like what I tell people about Monken and USM football. It's awesome to get a head coaching job and easy to take it, but when you inherit a dumpster fire like both of these guys did, the fast track to bigger coaching jobs solely depends on how you turn the program around. And being both first years coaches, it's a tall task, but it can be done.

tcdog70
04-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Dang couldn't sleep last night for worrying that Ray might go somewhere else.

Dawg61
04-16-2014, 11:02 AM
If Ray wins here and starts to entertain other offers I could see him bolting too. He has never really had the support of the entire fanbase .

Yea and if Ray starts shooting 65's at Augusta he'll win the Masters and if Ray grows udders he can milk his cereal in the morning himself. And if Ray...

engie
04-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Yea and if Ray starts shooting 65's at Augusta he'll win the Masters and if Ray grows udders he can milk his cereal in the morning himself. And if Ray...

It's just too bad Pollard isn't here to play the 5!11!1