PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who wants to see Cody Brown starting full time?

Goat Holder
04-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Talk about a good defensive player and a guy with some power.....he almost jacked one out of center field Saturday. He's a little bigger than our typical punch and judys too. He's got the highest OBP on the team, albeit in limited at-bats. His SEC numbers are less than impressive, but we're talking 11 at-bats, hardly enough to make a judgment.

I think he's earned the right to play. Armstrong-Bradford-Brown across the outfield. DH Henderson, he's a liability in the field anyway, always has. His value is hitting. Where is Detz going to play if Henderson DH's you say? Well, I say let Britton and Detz battle for 3B. Both are left-handed and neither have set the world on fire.

Armstrong - R
Detz - L
Collins - R
Pirtle - L
Rea - R
Bradford - L
Heck - R
Brown - L
Henderson - R

There's your best offensive lineup IMO. You either go with defense in the OF or the INF. Britton or Brown. Brown's hitting lifts him up IMO.

msstate7
04-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Don't know about full time, but he earned a start Sunday for showing some heart sat. He ignited the team if only for a half inning

Political Hack
04-15-2014, 11:18 AM
he's gets on base. play him.