PDA

View Full Version : McCluster says, "Hugh Freeze Godly man...contagious to others"

blacklistedbully
04-14-2014, 10:41 AM
At OM Spring game, Dexter McCluster was interviewed. When asked about 3rd year under Hugh freeze he replied:

"It starts with character. His character off-the-field is second-to-none. A Godly man. If you have a Godly man you have guys that surround you and he's going to be contagious to others, so 3rd-year, I see it going up from here."

Guess DN, RN, S Bryant, Bobby Hill, Bo Wallace, Channing Ward, B Brunetti, R Mackey, the guys involved in that vicious beating along with DN, the guys who heckled at the Matthew Sheppard, etc, etc must not have got the memo.

Gen. Grant
04-14-2014, 12:06 PM
The power of a cheap televangelist like Freeze cannot be understated or underestimated.***

TrapGame
04-14-2014, 12:08 PM
If he's that contagious then he needs some penicillin. He may have picked up something from that shop on the square. wink, wink.

notsofarawaydawg
04-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Wow, a Godly man doesn't do what he did while coaching high school basketball. How quickly they want to sweep all that under the rug. From the looks of things over the past several months, God hasn't been around the Ole Miss football program lately. You can poke out your chest and shout God's name from the mountain top but when you and your assistants encourage players and recruits to party like hell with all the paid whores when recruits come to campus, it's going to catch up with you sooner than later.

Pollodawg
04-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Godly men don't out and out lie about other coaches being atheists and "fearing for your soul."

ShotgunDawg
04-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Freeze's act feeds upon poverty and the intellectual ignorant. There I said it.

TheDogFather
04-14-2014, 01:34 PM
If you like your position, you get to keep your position.

BeardoMSU
04-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Wow, a Godly man doesn't do what he did while coaching high school basketball.

What was that? I must have missed that bit of knowledge.

notsofarawaydawg
04-14-2014, 02:18 PM
If you like your position, you get to keep your position.

BAM !!!!

esplanade91
04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
There's a story involving Freeze getting kicked out of Robert Elliot's home for cussing and trying to fist fight an MSU coach.

There is no bigger false prophet than Hugh ****ing Freeze.

blacklistedbully
04-14-2014, 02:29 PM
There's a story involving Freeze getting kicked out of Robert Elliot's home for cussing and trying to fist fight an MSU coach.

There is no bigger false prophet than Hugh ****ing Freeze.

U sure about that? I heard it was just a matter of Freeze refusing to leave their home to allow for a Miss. State visit, so Robert was sneaked out the back by his uncle to meet MSU away from his home.

esplanade91
04-14-2014, 02:43 PM
That's just as likely, but I've heard the story from separate sources saying him and one of Croom's buds got into it in front of Robert's house.