PDA

View Full Version : One of 2016's top QB's names State his leader

Coach34
04-13-2014, 05:56 PM
one of the nation's top dual-threat and overall QB's for 2016- Jawon Pass out of Carver HS in Georgia- named us his clear leader yesterday and said he almost went ahead and committed...he likes us over Clemson, Miami, North Carolina, and Texas A&M just to name a few...

We've decided to start getting our QB's from Georgia now it seems- which is fine by me

Also have that Josh White kid very interested in us who is a very good dual-threat guy for 2016

CadaverDawg
04-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice. Might as well start thinking football with the way baseball is playing...or at least until they snap out of it.

Todd4State
04-13-2014, 06:10 PM
I saw that. I think he is more dual threat than White is though. I wouldn't be surprised if Pass is an Elite 11 guy.

smootness
04-13-2014, 06:19 PM
I saw that. I think he is more dual threat than White is though. I wouldn't be surprised if Pass is an Elite 11 guy.

Pass is legitimately one of the top players in the country for 2016, regardless of position. This is pretty monumental.

And Keon Howard is in MS for 2016, and we know about Josh White. If we land any of those 3, that is huge.

AlSwearengen
04-13-2014, 08:26 PM
what is the status with the 2016 team usa players, particularly the rb that was supposed to bring the others with him?

Todd4State
04-13-2014, 08:40 PM
We've got Pollack still committed. I think Robert Washington's Dad still posts on Paul's site pretty regularly, but who knows what other sites he posts on? I guess he is still looking around at all of his options.

starkvegasdawg
04-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Are we screwing up by alerting tsun to talent this early? Especially out of state talent which seems to be what gives Bucky his biggest boner.

War Machine Dawg
04-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Are we screwing up by alerting tsun to talent this early? Especially out of state talent which seems to be what gives Bucky his biggest boner.

Nah, he's going to have enough stars that the BearShark crootin machine should already know about him.

Todd4State
04-13-2014, 10:11 PM

I don't think Dan gives a rip about that. He knows that if they go to TSUN that Freeze won't develop them anyway.

Plus, after the Tunsil incident in Georgia I'd imagine that they don't have very many friends over there.

Sam&DeansDawg
04-14-2014, 07:03 AM
Plus, after the Tunsil incident in Georgia I'd imagine that they don't have very many friends over there.

What happened with Tunsil at Georgia?

paco
04-14-2014, 07:17 AM
Georgia wasn't offering money. old mess was.

Dawgface
04-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Nice. Might as well start thinking football with the way baseball is playing...or at least until they snap out of it.

Ain't that the truth. Sure is nice to see us In the mix for good qb's who fit our system. We are in good shape now with more on the way it appears.

Johnson85
04-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Georgia wasn't offering money. old mess was.

I suspect UGA had already paid some money, but that they were above getting into a bidding war with a school like Ole Miss. Can't say I blame them.