PDA

View Full Version : Kimdeechy regretting already

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Tweets

"Live life with regrets instead of not living at all."

Turned down the red carpet at that NFL farm team in Baton Rouge. Idiot. The Library isn't all that now is it.

Rick Danko
05-10-2013, 07:51 AM
In all honesty, and not a knock on Ole Miss or State for that matter, but if I was the number 1 recruit in the country and I had my choice of Bama, LSU, USC, Texas, Georgia, Florida, FSU, and on and on, why in the hell would you come here to the state of Mississippi to play football. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, but then again, I never was a recruit who could go somewhere big to play, let alone the number 1 recruit in the nation, so I never had the oppurtunity to go elsewhere. Maybe some would disagree and say "Not me, I'd never play for anyone but State." And that's fine, I love State as much as anyone, but let's be honest, we got a long ways to go to get on the level of the schools I just named and Starkville or Oxford has way longer ways to go to get on the level of the some of the towns I just named. JMHO.

FISHDAWG
05-10-2013, 08:18 AM
his date must be hard to find and standing him up these days .... hehadnocrystalballtofallbackonku

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 08:33 AM
If I was a #1 recruit I'd still go to State due to me being a lifelong fan. I'd know that MSU can and does put DL in the NFL, so I'd have no hesitancy about coming here.

RN has no loyalty whatsoever to Ole Miss. He bought in to the party atmosphere and women. He turned down playing for college football's best DL coach (Brick Haley @ LSU, formerly of MSU) to play for a 1st year DL coach at Ole Miss (http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kiffin_chris00.html) whose career highlights are being an administrative assistant and a quality control assistant.

Mark my words - Chris Kiffin will not develop the DL at Ole Miss. They have some good players and they'll make some plays, but it will be on raw talent. They won't develop much over there - and RN is starting to see the light.

Goat Holder
05-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Mark my words - Chris Kiffin will not develop the DL at Ole Miss. They have some good players and they'll make some plays, but it will be on raw talent. They won't develop much over there - and RN is starting to see the light.

I sort of agree with you here. He hasn't done much with his true DL-men. Johnson and Gross have done well based on talent, just like you say.

Coach34
05-10-2013, 09:14 AM
He loved LSU, but had already made his deal with OM and was locked in.

I'm curious to see how all this turns out for them. Ol Beaver better have some coaches with some backbone to stay on top of things

maroonmania
05-10-2013, 09:23 AM
If I was a #1 recruit I'd still go to State due to me being a lifelong fan. I'd know that MSU can and does put DL in the NFL, so I'd have no hesitancy about coming here.

RN has no loyalty whatsoever to Ole Miss. He bought in to the party atmosphere and women. He turned down playing for college football's best DL coach (Brick Haley @ LSU, formerly of MSU) to play for a 1st year DL coach at Ole Miss (http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kiffin_chris00.html) whose career highlights are being an administrative assistant and a quality control assistant.

The family issue was the ONLY reason for him to go to OM. Most of us either grew up in MS or grew up an MSU fan either because of our parents or some other connection but even most of us would think long and hard before passing up some other opportunities at high profile schools as the top recruit in the country to play for MSU or OM. Now RK is a guy who really had NO built in allegiance to OM who was not even from MS who was willing to pass up ALL other opportunities to come to MS to play his college ball. My take is the brother connection was enough to get in the door with the family and the OM boosters took care of the rest.

PMDawg
05-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Are you just assuming that this is related to Ole Miss, or is there some substantiating evidence? Don't get me wrong, I would love for this to be about OM but he's not even there yet is he? That could be in reference to a million things without any further context.

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 09:49 AM
RN's life is all about football. There is little chance that tweet wasn't about football.

Eric Nies Grind Time
05-10-2013, 10:00 AM
He loved LSU, but had already made his deal with OM and was locked in.

I'm curious to see how all this turns out for them. Ol Beaver better have some coaches with some backbone to stay on top of things

I am interested to see if Ole Miss can keep Kiffin around. Someone is going to throw a lot of money that guys way soon.

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
For what? Kiffin is a pawn of the Ole Miss recruiting machine. I see him having no valuable skills.

Eric Nies Grind Time
05-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Pretty much every site is acknowledging he is one of the best recruiters in the nation. You don't think some other school will find that worthwhile?

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 10:19 AM
You've heard of a system QB. I think Kiffin is a system recruiter.

SignalToNoise
05-10-2013, 10:22 AM
What's funny is we got pissed when the OM clowns took that Bumphis tweet and twisted the meaning.

CadaverDawg
05-10-2013, 10:38 AM
What's funny is we got pissed when the OM clowns took that Bumphis tweet and twisted the meaning.

But what's great is that we don't allow dipshit Rebels on this board to try and turn this into something else. So yep, he was referring to football and ole Miss through these eyes.

Pollodawg
05-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Other than his big brother why would Kmdichee go to Ole Miss? Basically every school in America is riding your jock, and you come to a team that just went 7-6 (which should have been more like 4-8 at best) and looks like it will probably go 7-6 again this season. Way to waste four years, Robbie.

SignalToNoise
05-10-2013, 11:34 AM
If he is as good as the bears talk him up to be then surely he'll leave early for the The League.

ghostofjackie
05-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Apparently Yancy Porter is still stalking him. He regrets even doing that line of blow with him in the Library bathroom. Now, Yancy won't leave him alone about it.

slickdawg
05-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Well, that Incarcerated Bob guy claims to have the paperwork for the car that was bought for his "services" - he went as far as to tweet directly to Freeze "it's too late now, you can't take the car back, the paperwork has been filed and I have copies"

At first I figured this guy was just messing around, but since I've been watching him, he's been "first" on a lot of stuff.

Coach34
05-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Bob said he is going to play that card this Fall. I won't hold my breath, but could make for something fun down the road

Uncle Ruckus
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM
how are the rebels kept off the board other than an ip ban after they post?

SignalToNoise
05-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Not getting my hopes up either, but if it sends the bear nation into a panic then it will at least be fun to watch and give me something to hound them about.

MitchD24
05-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Like coach said. Don't hold your breathe on Bob cause it likely won't be anything.. Would be great if it was though

Goat Holder
05-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Haven't you all learned that nothing is going to come of this type stuff after Cam-gate and now this Ole Miss class? Don't involve your coaches in the shit and you'll be fine.

FlabLoser
05-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Haven't you all learned that nothing is going to come of this type stuff after Cam-gate and now this Ole Miss class? Don't involve your coaches not named Chris "nationwide" Kiffin" in the shit and you'll be fine.

Fixed that for you.

hailmari
05-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Hell.. He could've been talking about what cereal he had for breakfast.

swdawg
05-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Probably just learned the history of "Dixie".

Requiem For A Dawg
05-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Tweets

"Live life with regrets instead of not living at all."

Turned down the red carpet at that NFL farm team in Baton Rouge. Idiot. The Library isn't all that now is it.

This is extremely ridiculous to assume he's talking about Ole Miss. Hell he could be talking about a girl, the cologne he's wearing, the fact he chose a galaxy over an iPhone. This is a high school kid you are talking about. They are dramatic and tweet shit like that all the time.

Pollodawg
05-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Why are some of you upset about the guy taking a stab at OM over a tweet. It's just fun and games. Come on, folks.

CadaverDawg
05-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Why are some of you upset about the guy taking a stab at OM over a tweet. It's just fun and games. Come on, folks.

Exactly. Heaven forbid we all just laugh about it regardless of what he's talking about. Our message board fan base has gotten so used to having to stick up for Ole Miss that several seem to have lost their genitalia. **** Ole Miss.

Political Hack
05-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Pretty sure we've made it clear on this board that Ole Miss sucks.

Anyone got any issues with that?