PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss douches in the outfield

dickiedawg
04-12-2014, 08:09 PM
So when UM hit that home run in the 10th, these Ole Miss fans standing around the fence (I think they must have been Sigma Chis, because that's the rig they were hanging around) started throwing their beers in the air and flipping everyone off. Then folks started pouring their drinks on them (there was one red headed Ole Miss fan that was like the ring leader). I believe there were blows passed a minute later after they started to leave- there was a commotion going on a couple of rigs from where I was that I couldn't quite tell what was going on.
A couple of thoughts:

1. Beer showers are the single dumbest thing in sports. I know after we won our fans were doing it too, and I hate it. Leave that crap to Ole Miss- the fans near you don't want to wear your beer.

2. How the hell do you think that is an appropriate way to act in an opponent's stadium? The guy is lucky he walked away without getting his ass handed to him. "Brother" or not, if he had been standing next to me and pulled that crap it would not have ended peacefully. That's not me trying to be "internet bad ass," it got me as angry as I've been in a long time and I was probably 40 feet away.

Did anyone here see the fight? I'm curious as to what happened. I know the redheaded ringleader skated away clean after crying to the cops "They all poured their beer on me, I don't know why!" I don't know if he was involved in the dust-up or not.

dogshiek
04-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Ole Miss douche is so redundant!

Jacksondevildog
04-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Not a shocker that a ginger instigated it.

dickiedawg
04-12-2014, 08:14 PM
I know. I so wish he would have gotten his ass whipped.

starkvegasdawg
04-12-2014, 08:29 PM
They act an ass out of love.

thedawg
04-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I got a whole beer thrown on me.. I'm gonna be honest I acted in a way a grown up shouldn't act after a whole beer went all over me

dickiedawg
04-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Was this in the top of the 10th or the bottom? And was this in left center?

thedawg
04-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Top and yes left center

dickiedawg
04-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Did you see/were you part of the fight? (No judgement- like I said, I'd have been right in amongst it.)

What I didn't get was the scuffle seemed to be after the dickheads had paraded out, so I'm not sure what happened between "I'm leaving, getting beers poured all over me" and then then there's a fight.

thedawg
04-12-2014, 09:38 PM
I saw it... It was two trailers down.. I pushed a college kid really hard... The bomb happened and I feel this rage.. About three seconds later I feel an entire beer go all over me.. My rage goes over the top... I look in direction beer came from and see a college kid who looking back almost certainly wasn't who threw beer on me throw a beer in the air in a hotty toddy chant... I lost it for about ten seconds... I shove him as hard as I can... Was ready to go.. He starts apologizing... I felt like an asshole when I calmed down... Fight occurred a few minutes after that.. Not sure exactly what happened.. I was two trailers away and a thousand people were between me and the fight

CJDAWG85
04-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Why throw a perfectly good beer? Chug it and the take Fireball shots!

I seen it dawg
04-13-2014, 10:10 AM
I don't understand why in the **** any ole miss assholes are in our trailers in the first place

Gen. Grant
04-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Yes, really who invites these asshats to out trailers?!