PDA

View Full Version : ummmm- we won?

Coach34
04-12-2014, 07:52 PM
I turned that shit off when they scored the 5th run

Wow

AlSwearengen
04-12-2014, 07:56 PM
yeah, after we shit the bed and didn't score in the eighth inning for the millionth time and gave up the home run to sykes, I turned that shit off and went outside.

Truth be told though, that is more olemiss being olemiss if you ask me. I don't know what happened yet, but they give away games late all the time.

dogshiek
04-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I'd rather beat the university of ole miss than eat.

jbjones
04-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Truth be told though, that is more olemiss being olemiss if you ask me. I don't know what happened yet, but they give away games late all the time.

I'm not so certain about that. That throw by Armstrong is proof that we weren't giving up. It's the brightest part of the whole weekend, in my opinion.

Bothrops
04-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Left the game after their two run homer. I was pissed. I couldn't believe what happened after that. The odds are ridiculous. One of our best wins in baseball history!

I seen it dawg
04-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah we ****ing won. ****** meatsickle

dickiedawg
04-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Left the game after their two run homer. I was pissed. I couldn't believe what happened after that. The odds are ridiculous. One of our best wins in baseball history!

I left also. I will forever regret it, I know.

RC3
04-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I left after the two run shot as well. I'm convinced that me leaving was the exact reason we won

Homedawg
04-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Honest based on the lack of posts after our win, I really believe some our fans had rather lose than win so they will have more to bitch about.

missouridawg
04-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Honest based on the lack of posts after our win, I really believe some our fans had rather lose than win so they will have more to bitch about.

I wonder if MsStatebaseball is going to break down Kendall Rogers tweets for us tonight.

ChevChelios
04-12-2014, 08:30 PM

Thought I was the only person who realized that.. I hope there are more of us out there.

thedawg
04-12-2014, 08:35 PM
I didn't leave.... Hail ****ing state...

MarketingBully01
04-12-2014, 08:46 PM

What? That is bull shit. There are plenty in that thread including me who ate crow after we won the game. Please spare the rather be right then win BS. We just have very passionate fans who don't like losing and were wondering why we weren't playing well. We left 14 men on base and couldn't get a clutch hit to save our lives the entire game. Before that inning, we had scored two runs in 18 innings. Rea had been 1-23 before that hit that plated the tieing run. We are all MSU fans and trust me I rather us win then be right any day.

tcdog70
04-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Yogi said it-- it ain't over till its over.

maroonmania
04-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I actually left to do yard work when we didn't score Vickerson in the 8th. Just couldn't take watching it anymore plus I knew the only way we had any hope of winning was if I quit watching. Glad in the end it worked.

Homedawg
04-12-2014, 09:24 PM
What? That is bull shit. There are plenty in that thread including me who ate crow after we won the game. Please spare the rather be right then win BS. We just have very passionate fans who don't like losing and were wondering why we weren't playing well. We left 14 men on base and couldn't get a clutch hit to save our lives the entire game. Before that inning, we had scored two runs in 18 innings. Rea had been 1-23 before that hit that plated the tieing run. We are all MSU fans and trust me I rather us win then be right any day.

Chill out dude. I didn't mention anyone in particular. However, I find it amazing after a huge comeback there were crickets on here. Yet during the game- it was a bitch fest.

C222
04-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Was that comeback considered Cohen ball?

Coach34
04-12-2014, 09:42 PM
However, I find it amazing after a huge comeback there were crickets on here. Yet during the game- it was a bitch fest.

Ole Miss went up 5-2 and then Sports South decides to switch to the Hawks game.
I decide to hell with watching the end on HailState- I've seen enough.
Mrs 34 calls me to the back to have sex before she goes to her friend's b-day party tonight.
I then feed kids while she is getting ready

Next thing I know- we've won.

Coach34
04-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Was that comeback considered Cohen ball?

Still not understanding the "Cohen ball" stuff...he is the only coach to get us a NC game. Obviously, "CohenBall" works.

Now "Cohening" is legit- because he does some shit that's out of the norm and makes you scratch your head- but in the end it works more than it doesnt.

basedog
04-12-2014, 09:48 PM
So true! I usually don't read elitedawg during a baseball game, way to negative!

BulldogBear
04-12-2014, 11:19 PM
I left after the two run shot as well. I'm convinced that me leaving was the exact reason we won

Stay away tomorrow sir :)

esplanade91
04-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Watched the whole game on ESPN 3, turned it off after the bomb in the 10th, and an eternity later I see on twitter that we tied it up. Caught the end. What an ending.