msstate7
04-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Are we there yet?

Skydawg1
04-11-2014, 11:18 PM
hell yes.

War Machine Dawg
04-11-2014, 11:30 PM
It's a must win every time we play the BearSharks, regardless of sport. But in the larger context, I think so. We were looking good after the first 3 weekends, now we've dropped 4 in a row. Our offense couldn't hit if the ball was on a damn tee. We have literally no power in the lineup other than Collins, and he's inconsistent and barely plays. We need to find a way to get Garner into the lineup, and at this point, I'm ready for it to come at the expense of Wes Rea's playing time.

Homedawg
04-11-2014, 11:47 PM
It's a must win every time we play the BearSharks, regardless of sport. But in the larger context, I think so. We were looking good after the first 3 weekends, now we've dropped 4 in a row. Our offense couldn't hit if the ball was on a damn tee. We have literally no power in the lineup other than Collins, and he's inconsistent and barely plays. We need to find a way to get Garner into the lineup, and at this point, I'm ready for it to come at the expense of Wes Rea's playing time.

Did you watch garners at bat tonight? My gosh our guys on the bench have a better reputation than any back up qb I've ever seen.

BulldogBear
04-12-2014, 08:15 AM
What WMD Dog said. Always against them, but even if it wasn't... at this point I don't see how we're not in a must win situation. If the field was still 48 (and I loved those 6 school regionals!) I wouldn't even be convinced we're making the postseason.