PDA

View Full Version : Cohen says

msstate7
04-11-2014, 09:33 PM
The problem is too much focus by our players... Wtf!!!

Dawgface
04-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Lol. That is a new one.

MarketingBully01
04-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Bull shit coach speak for I don't know what the problem is.

MetEdDawg
04-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Bull shit coach speak for I don't know what the problem is.

Spot on. If you suck because you are too focused, then you have a bunch of girls on your team and you blow as a coach. "Coach I'm too focused, I need to take some time away so I can get better". I would have gotten my ass benched if I ever said that.

The personality of this team is entirely different than last year's. Cohen had two big time veterans with a bunch of SEC mileage that could carry the team. Not this year and as a coach you have to know that and adjust.

maroonmania
04-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Yes, we are so focused we are apparently idiots. We get continuously thrown out on the bases like we don't know wtf we are doing out there. We are so stupid we get thrown out in the 8TH inning trying to take an extra base DOWN 4 RUNS. That is about the most moronic baseball I have ever seen.

Skydawg1
04-11-2014, 10:33 PM

We are too "locked in"!!!111!

starkvegasdawg
04-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Then tonight they all need to go to the pony to get hammered and pick up a stripper to bang. I don't want to see one of them sleeping until well after sunrise this morning.

drunkernhelldawg
04-12-2014, 03:11 AM
I think he's saying that they're trying to hard to bust out of the slumps and need to just play. Relaxed concentration. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. I realize this is obvious, but thought I'd put it in black and white.