PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Rogers Tweets

MsStateBaseball
04-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Again, he talks up ole miss every chance. No mention of any msstate baseball talent, etc, no mention of any good plays by us yet he does for om. He is so biased.

Rick Danko
04-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Maybe he only tweets what he sees...

MetEdDawg
04-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Again, he talks up ole miss every chance. No mention of any msstate baseball talent, etc, no mention of any good plays by us yet he does for om. He is so biased.

What good would you have liked for him to have tweeted about on our part? We stunk tonight. Scored 1 run, Mitchell didn't pitch well, not really anything else went our way. Armstrong was maybe the only bright spot outside of a giant crowd that came. Ole Miss clearly had the better all around night and had way more for him to be positive about. No complaints here.

Coach34
04-11-2014, 09:10 PM
I have to agree with Rodgers- nothing good to tweet about us

CadaverDawg
04-11-2014, 09:22 PM
If he tweeted that we looked like dog shit, it would be an insult to dog shit

MarketingBully01
04-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Agreed Cadaver. If we don't find our hitting capability soon, I don't think we make a regional even with our easy schedule down the stretch. Just a terrible baseball team right now.

Bully13
04-11-2014, 09:30 PM

maybe if we would get that big dildo out of our ass and mouth it would shut him up.. until we figure it out, I kinda of like him doing it. as long as we keep bending over and taking it from both ends, I want him to pour it on and hopefully his write ups make it to our ***** assed personell..

Vandownbytheriver
04-11-2014, 09:31 PM
He's been tweeting us up all year. Anytime someone has asked if there is reason for concern he's always said no.

Steakonastick
04-11-2014, 09:46 PM
We are just not a good team right now. We are so inconstant right now. Our guys go 3-4 then 0-4 when we move them. And we are not good enough to make up for dumb base running mistakes.

My lineup I want tomorrow. Screw all this matchup crap.

1. Lf Armstrong
2. 2b pirtle
3. Garner dh
4. Humphrey 3b
5. Bradford cf
6. Collins C
7. Heck ss
8 rea 1b
9. Henderson rf

But I'm sure we will see a Cohen special of

Vickerson dh
Detz dh
Pirtle 2b
Rea 1b
Bradford cf
Armstrong lf
Heck ss
Henderson rf
Randolph C

maroonmania
04-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Right now we are a bad baseball team and a stupid baseball team. Whatever Kendall Rogers says about us I'll take it like a man and shutup.

missouridawg
04-11-2014, 10:36 PM

You really are the worst kind of fan. Stop spreading your negativity around and keep it to yourself.

War Machine Dawg
04-11-2014, 11:27 PM
We suck right now. End of discussion. Hell, I stopped listening at 3-0. I knew our alleged hitters weren't scoring 3 runs of a HS pitcher without some walks & errors, much less off a Friday night SEC starter. We have to win games 1-0, 2-1 right now. That's hell on a pitching staff and aggravating for the fans. Frankly, I've begun to debate whether or not to even attempt to go to the baseball game after the Maroon & White Game tomorrow. I'll already be pissed knowing it's likely that Randolph will be catching tomorrow.

TheDogFather
04-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Shortsighted post if the day. Rogers has been a fan of MSU.

BulldogBear
04-12-2014, 10:19 AM
We suck right now. End of discussion. Hell, I stopped listening at 3-0. I knew our alleged hitters weren't scoring 3 runs of a HS pitcher without some walks & errors, much less off a Friday night SEC starter. We have to win games 1-0, 2-1 right now. That's hell on a pitching staff and aggravating for the fans. Frankly, I've begun to debate whether or not to even attempt to go to the baseball game after the Maroon & White Game tomorrow. I'll already be pissed knowing it's likely that Randolph will be catching tomorrow.

I wasn't able to listen. Had Fatherly and Husbandly duties last night. I checked this morning. Sigh.

DudyDawg
04-12-2014, 12:39 PM
He did point out how well Armstrong is doing.

jimbo352
04-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Rodgers is a pretty good and fair baseball writer/analyst. I've heard him say many great things about MSU. If we play great today and make TSUN look bad, he will definitely have good things to say.