PDA

View Full Version : Bo wallace

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Seems like he had surgery and his arm is back 100%. This is a good thing. Captain bubble screen couldnt throw last year and was king of 5 yard passes. Now he gets to go back downfield where he can lead the league in interceptions again. Win win.

Pollodawg
04-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Seems like he had surgery and his arm is back 100%. This is a good thing. Captain bubble screen couldnt throw last year and was king of 5 yard passes. Now he gets to go back downfield where he can lead the league in interceptions again. Win win.

I was told by numerous bears this time last year that his arm would be "good to go" by the time the season started with no lingering effects. We'll see how he really is this Fall, I guess.

mullenite
04-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Completely agree! A healthy Bo Dirt leads the SEC in INT's! He was careful last season ONLY because he couldn't throw more than 20 yards at a time.

Todd4State
04-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Careful? Hell, I've never seen a QB throw a ball up for grabs in the middle of the field as much as Bo did last year and have a DB drop it.

Pollodawg
04-11-2014, 04:56 PM
A healthy Bo also tossed five TDs against us...........I am not saying that I want the kid to be hurt. Be mindful of that.

msstate7
04-11-2014, 04:59 PM
A healthy Bo also tossed five TDs against us...........I am not saying that I want the kid to be hurt. Be mindful of that.

True. It was also pre-Collins though

jimbo352
04-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Both Mississippi schools are going to be really tough next year. Could potentially turn into one of the biggest egg bowls in history. We're hardly ever really good teams at the same time, so it will be fun to watch unfold. Would love for there to be major bowls on the line

Todd4State
04-11-2014, 05:10 PM

Yeah- against a soft ass zone where one of the safeties didn't know where to go and a walk-on NT who had no business being out there. We were essentially playing 7 on 7 football with them that year.

Todd4State
04-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Both Mississippi schools are going to be really tough next year. Could potentially turn into one of the biggest egg bowls in history. We're hardly ever really good teams at the same time, so it will be fun to watch unfold. Would love for there to be major bowls on the line

F that. I hope they are 1-10 when we are playing them and demoralized.

msstate7
04-11-2014, 05:18 PM
F that. I hope they are 1-10 when we are playing them and demoralized.

Me too. I wanna see freeze fired next season after we embarrass them 35-7 in the egg. I'd love to be prophetic...

blacklistedbully
04-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Why in the world would you want him fired? I want him staying in Oxford for many years to come, just like I wanted Nutt to stay there forever & ever,

blacklistedbully
04-11-2014, 05:32 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Wallace completed 5 TD's versus Chris Wilson.

msstate7
04-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Why in the world would you want him fired? I want him staying in Oxford for many years to come, just like I wanted Nutt to stay there forever & ever,

Just a personal dislike over his act

CadaverDawg
04-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Even if Bo's arm wasn't made of puss, his legs are what makes him tick. Take away his ability to run and he will throw the game away with INT's. He cannot beat you with his arm alone.

Coach34
04-11-2014, 05:53 PM

I can assure you that shit wont happen again.

Coach34
04-11-2014, 05:57 PM
They are going to pretty good- but they have OL issues and some others as well. Problem they have is they have to play @UPig, @A&M, and @LSU...then Bammer, Auburn, and us at home.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Ole miss will be good. We are both 8 plus win teams...on paper

We just have to believe. Mental is a major hurdle when you walk into death valley or brian dennehy stadium

RossDawg82
04-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Yeah he threw 5 td's against a soft zone defense. I can't wait to see how treadwell handles getting jammed at the line every single play. I can see it now, He gets jammed at the line and Bo lobs the ball and he gets de-cleated by Cox

Coach34
04-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Ole miss will be good. We are both 8 plus win teams...on paper

We just have to believe. Mental is a major hurdle when you walk into death valley or brian dennehy stadium

Having a top 10 defense helps. We got to force LSU into some turnovers. Gonna be interesting for sure.

As far as OM- we are more physical than they are- and that is big in the SEC. Gonna be an interesting year in 2014. I cant ****ing wait

dogshiek
04-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Wallace gonna wallace

bulldawg28
04-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Wallace gonna wallace

^^^^
This

Pollodawg
04-12-2014, 12:00 AM
I can assure you that shit wont happen again.

I hope like hell that you're tight. Listening to that shit was awful all last year.

PMDawg
04-12-2014, 09:50 AM
They are going to pretty good- but they have OL issues and some others as well. Problem they have is they have to play @UPig, @A&M, and @LSU...then Bammer, Auburn, and us at home.

They are going to be good but holes like you said. I thought RB was a glaring hole, but Phil Steele comes on the radio and says their 4th string RB could start in the SEC. A. I can't think of one RB they have that I would want. B. Who the hell is their 4th string RB? If they are so loaded, why was Kimdashian running the ball last year?

msstate7
04-12-2014, 10:02 AM
They are going to be good but holes like you said. I thought RB was a glaring hole, but Phil Steele comes on the radio and says their 4th string RB could start in the SEC. A. I can't think of one RB they have that I would want. B. Who the hell is their 4th string RB? If they are so loaded, why was Kimdashian running the ball last year?

If what Steele said is correct, their ol must be horrible