PDA

View Full Version : DGB dismissed from Mizzou football team

ShotgunDawg
04-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Pretty sad, but don't worry, I'm sure reverend Freezus will be trying to acquire him at any moment now.

starkvegasdawg
04-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Pretty sad, but don't worry, I'm sure reverend Freezus will be trying to acquire him at any moment now.
Bucky does have experience with players beating the hell out of people. He may be just the coach he needs.

jumbo
04-11-2014, 03:17 PM
he'll take the DaRick Rogers route. Play 1AA/Juco and then go pro

Leroy Jenkins
04-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Apparently assaulted a friend of his girlfriends, pushed her down. Text released from his GF to the other girl.

"Dorial was wrong in every way and you have every right to be furious. I'm not sticking up for him but football really is all he has going for him and pressing charges would ruin it for him completely...without football he really does have nothing...he wouldn't make it in a real job."

Followed by

"I understand how upset you are. I am too - he drug me out by my neck and hurt me too...we just need to move quickly on this before he's arrested and before his warrant is public. He will be kicked out of Mizzou and the[n] not qualify for the draft next year. The coaches talked to me and explained to [m]e how serious this is and there's no time to waste at this point."

The victim did not press charges becuause,.."she was afraid of the media and community backlash since Green-Beckham is a football player of the University of Missouri and is possibly going to be in the NFL draft soon...she was afraid of being harassed and having her property damaged just because she was the victim."

So there's that.

http://www.komu.com/news/text-messages-shed-light-on-dgb-burglary-assault-allegations-55423/

esplanade91
04-11-2014, 03:48 PM
If anything, I think he ends up somewhere in the Midwest or Big 12. He's got a couple solid FCS options in the region too.

So does this make Tubby the best returning receiver in the SEC?

msstate7
04-11-2014, 04:02 PM
If anything, I think he ends up somewhere in the Midwest or Big 12. He's got a couple solid FCS options in the region too.

So does this make Tubby the best returning receiver in the SEC?

I know his stats weren't what they should've been last year, but I'm taking cooper if you give me my pick of sec wr's

RossDawg82
04-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I think Cooper, Tubs, and Paidwell will be the top 3 in the SEC. That is "IF" Paidwell produces on the outside like he should. I could just as easy see his have 50 catches for 500 yards and a couple TD's.

Pollodawg
04-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Auburn is likely already on the horn with this kid. lol

esplanade91
04-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I know his stats weren't what they should've been last year, but I'm taking cooper if you give me my pick of sec wr's
I'll agree with that statement. Without Norwood his stats should be very respectable this season.

Coach34
04-11-2014, 06:18 PM
He's gonna drop a level so he can play and then get drafted. Cant see him sitting a year somewhere and then playing another year of college

esplanade91
04-11-2014, 08:28 PM
I think Cooper, Tubs, and Paidwell will be the top 3 in the SEC. That is "IF" Paidwell produces on the outside like he should. I could just as easy see his have 50 catches for 500 yards and a couple TD's.

Just realized all 3 of those are in the same division. And the best receivers from last season, arguably, were also in the West. When are we going to catch a break?