PDA

View Full Version : John Calipari has ideas on how to fix the dying NCAA aka Soviet Union

ScoobaDawg
04-11-2014, 12:41 AM
What a joke, of course they don't want this lifelong cheater as a mouthpiece of reform
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10760355/kentucky-wildcats-coach-john-calipari-likens-ncaa-dying-soviet-union-new-book

esplanade91
04-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Best comment:

"That $3-5000 stipend is quite a paycut from what his players currently receive."

Priceless.

Irondawg
04-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Even better is the comment under it where 3 UK fans attack him like he's making stuff up. Geez, what denial some folks live in.

And Cal acts like he's proposing things nobody has before and he's the only one that could pull it off. I've seen every one of those issues brought up for years by various folks, I think most fans are coming around to a stipend and possibly the insurance (but I still think the school would do that). But I don't even think most of the AD's would want to allow transfers without sitting out of a coach leaves.

smootness
04-11-2014, 08:57 AM
But I don't even think most of the AD's would want to allow transfers without sitting out of a coach leaves.

Yeah, funny how most of his proposals are extremely self-serving.