PDA

View Full Version : Tents in Right Field.... I have question... please help..

mstatefan1010
04-08-2014, 03:02 PM
My wife and I normally sit on a friends rig in LF every weekend, but we will have too many friends/family in town, so I'd feel like I would be imposing on our normal crew. Can anyone offer suggestions on getting a tent set up in RF? When can you set them up? Do they have to come down after each game, or can you leave them for the entire weekend? Any advice or other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TippahDawg
04-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Tents cannot be put in right field until Friday. You can leave them up the whole weekend, but you cannot obstruct the sidewalk in right field. They must be taken down on Sunday. They will also be putting up the big white tents this weekend in right field, so space will be very limited. I know that the players' parents have a big group out there & they have 2 or 3 tents depending on their crowd. If you are out there by lunch on Friday to set up your tent, you can usually find a spot with a good view. However, if you set it up before Friday, it will get taken away. The athletic department has already warned several groups.

ScoobaDawg
04-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Im really not certain, I know some students have setup a few tents near the fence in the past but I'm not sure you will be able to see anything with all the rigs being so high up.
Get there EARLY and find a place not blocking the sidewalk. Im guessing your best bet would be right by the visitors bullpen or underneath the scoreboard.

Lefthandersrule
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Tippiah Dawg is correct.