PDA

View Full Version : Missouri suspends DGB

Coach34
04-07-2014, 06:39 PM
supposedly he stays in trouble. Could be the end of him at Mizzou.

I'll say this for Paidwell- he likes to flash the cash- but you havent heard anything about him being a troublemaker or anything on the Plantation. With Kimchee being a cancer and Tunsil always hurt- Paidwell looks to be the best of the bunch

Leroy Jenkins
04-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Agree, the paid one has stayed on the DL. Honestly though I just have not seen him demonstrate the separation ability that he will need with his move to the outside this year. Im not sure he can "get open" on the outside the way he did in the slot. When you combine Bo Dirt's noodle arm and no Moncrief there to loosen the coverage, it may be a disappointing year for him.

Dawg61
04-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Captain Bubble Screen keeps his business in a bubble. He likes bubbles.

Pollodawg
04-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Would take Wilson over both of em. Wilson, now that he actually knows how to be a wideout, is a special kind of player. That clutch catch in the EB on 4th and 10 late in the fourth is like nothing I have seen from an MSU WR in years. Same with the throw. Watch Bear in interviews. Kid's got a mean streak, and with his size, I love that.

Todd4State
04-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Would take Wilson over both of em. Wilson, now that he actually knows how to be a wideout, is a special kind of player. That clutch catch in the EB on 4th and 10 late in the fourth is like nothing I have seen from an MSU WR in years. Same with the throw. Watch Bear in interviews. Kid's got a mean streak, and with his size, I love that.

He had a really impressive catch in the Liberty Bowl as well. I'm a Bear fan as well. IMO he's the best outside WR prospect we have had in years.

And let's not forget the time he completely burned that LSU CB for a TD.

Pollodawg
04-07-2014, 10:03 PM
He had a really impressive catch in the Liberty Bowl as well. I'm a Bear fan as well. IMO he's the best outside WR prospect we have had in years.

And let's not forget the time he completely burned that LSU CB for a TD.

I remember that. TR had him one-on-one and Bear destroyed the LSU CB.

smootness
04-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Wilson is a matchup nightmare. I honestly don't think there's much doubt that he'll end up being our best WR since Moulds if he keeps putting in the work and progressing. We've just never had anybody with that kind of size and athleticism out there.

In regard to Ole Miss' '13 class, I think Conner will end up being the best of that group. He's a phenomenal talent.

SignalToNoise
04-08-2014, 08:10 AM
supposedly he stays in trouble. Could be the end of him at Mizzou.

I'll say this for Paidwell- he likes to flash the cash- but you havent heard anything about him being a troublemaker or anything on the Plantation. With Kimchee being a cancer and Tunsil always hurt- Paidwell looks to be the best of the bunch

If you ask me, it's mighty strange there has been so much bad news radiating from that place and his name hasn't been tied to any of it. I say it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.