PDA

View Full Version : DWS, seats taken site, is it up & running now.

Offshore Dawg
04-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Somebody mentioned that it was down & I thought it would be good to have a idea to know what is left in section 04, as I have been there for over 10 years.

AROB44
04-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Cann't seem to find it. Can you provide a link?

Harrydawg
04-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Nope, I am still seeing that the site is not up

dickiedawg
04-06-2014, 12:50 PM
What is your selection time?

We have likewise been in 4 a long time. I expect to keep the same seats or very near the same seats.

ETA: I realize how long we've been sitting there is not relevant to whether we keep them.

Offshore Dawg
04-06-2014, 02:43 PM
April 24 10:48 AM, my BC rank is 2031. I never had a link, read that it was in the Dawg tag account.

BulldogBear
04-07-2014, 12:28 PM
I keep hearing that our times are posted somewhere on the dogtag but I must not be looking in the right place. What am I missing?

BulldogBear
04-07-2014, 12:31 PM
I keep hearing that our times are posted somewhere on the dogtag but I must not be looking in the right place. What am I missing?

NM, just found it. May 19 at 2pm

PassInterference
04-07-2014, 12:32 PM

It should be front center on hailstate.com when you login with your dogtag. If not, call the Bulldog Club 662-325-3074.

PS: I noticed some seats already taken here and there prior to seat selection.

Harrydawg
04-07-2014, 12:36 PM
So is the virtual site (showing seats as they are selected)
working or not? I damn sure can't find it.

I know why my parents don't go to games, they are not smart enough
to buy tickets (I am almost there myself)

BulldogBear
04-07-2014, 12:37 PM
It should be front center on hailstate.com when you login with your dogtag. If not, call the Bulldog Club 662-325-3074.

PS: I noticed some seats already taken here and there prior to seat selection.

I had to click on my profile (where you can edit your information) to find it.

Outside Dawg
04-07-2014, 12:45 PM
http://seatselection.seats3d.com/ncaa/mississippi_state_university/football/seat_selection/#/level_3/my_account/

BulldogBear
04-07-2014, 01:55 PM
http://seatselection.seats3d.com/ncaa/mississippi_state_university/football/seat_selection/#/level_3/my_account/

Tried that but I don't have a seat selection "PIN" that I know of. I had to dig on the dogtag to find my time but I've seen no message about a PIN. Although, I have to say I haven't check the mail in a couple of days. They are supposed to send a letter also.

Harrydawg
04-07-2014, 02:01 PM
I have my letter but there no pin that I know of

sandwolf
04-07-2014, 02:14 PM
You log in with your Dog Tag U/N and P/W, but it has to be entered in all CAPS.

PassInterference
04-07-2014, 02:32 PM
You log in with your Dog Tag U/N and P/W, but it has to be entered in all CAPS.

That tripped me up and it is going to trip up nearly everybody that tries to login. They are going to have to clarify that real quick.

Somebody really screwed up changing the case of people's passwords in a case-sensitive system.

BulldogBear
04-07-2014, 02:43 PM
That tripped me up and it is going to trip up nearly everybody that tries to login. They are going to have to clarify that real quick.

Somebody really screwed up changing the case of people's passwords in a case-sensitive system.

Finally got it to work, but I wonder why it has to be all caps.

I love the seat view (as in from the seat) feature although it seems to be from the section center not the individual seat but you get an idea.

sandwolf
04-07-2014, 09:14 PM

Yea, I am not sure why they did that.

BulldogBear
04-09-2014, 04:14 PM
CURSES!!!! My seats are gone!!!

This interactive map is pretty cool once you figure out how to get in. But, really it's okay, I actually think I'm gonna come out better anyway. No harm done.

In the instructions it says you can't leave a single seat on a row, but I see a good 8-10 already.

PendingTransaction
04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
CURSES!!!! My seats are gone!!!

This interactive map is pretty cool once you figure out how to get in. But, really it's okay, I actually think I'm gonna come out better anyway. No harm done.

In the instructions it says you can't leave a single seat on a row, but I see a good 8-10 already.

I wonder what will happen with those single seats. I know that there are single seat holders. But will there be single seat fans who have paid the seat cost to get the one seat left in chair backs?

BulldogBear
04-10-2014, 02:08 PM
I wonder what will happen with those single seats. I know that there are single seat holders. But will there be single seat fans who have paid the seat cost to get the one seat left in chair backs?

Interesting question. Perhaps in some cases. What I mean is, you don't have to take seats commencerate with your giving level. There could be someone who wants six tickets total and takes one of those but has 5 others elsewhere, maybe looking to sell the one when bringing his/her family and/or use the one and sell the others in other situations.

At least I think that's correct. I had 2 on the 40yd line and 4 on the 20yd line until this year. But I had TWO. Surely it's okay to have ONE and others elsewhere. Finally combining them so that all 6 are together this coming season!!!

PassInterference
04-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Interesting question. Perhaps in some cases. What I mean is, you don't have to take seats commencerate with your giving level. There could be someone who wants six tickets total and takes one of those but has 5 others elsewhere, maybe looking to sell the one when bringing his/her family and/or use the one and sell the others in other situations.

At least I think that's correct. I had 2 on the 40yd line and 4 on the 20yd line until this year. But I had TWO. Surely it's okay to have ONE and others elsewhere. Finally combining them so that all 6 are together this coming season!!!

I'd recommend a 3 & 3 setup. 3 seats on one row, 3 seats right behind (or in front of those) in the next row. Everybody can see and talk to everybody else in your crew.

BulldogBear
04-10-2014, 02:24 PM
I'd recommend a 3 & 3 setup. 3 seats on one row, 3 seats right behind (or in front of those) in the next row. Everybody can see and talk to everybody else in your crew.

You're right. That's what I've been thinking and also on the aisle if I can get it. I'd personally rather aisle on 30yd line that in the crowd on 50yd line. Four in a row was okay but six spreads everybody out a bit, so your suggestion confirms what I was already getting close to deciding.

sandwolf
04-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Seems like I read somewhere that the Athletic Department reserves the right to shift your block of seats one way or the other, in order to eliminate single seats.

ETA: I just went to the seat selection site, and here is what it says (last paragraph of the dialogue box directly below where you enter your log in info):

In order to maximize the use of seats in high demand areas, we reserve the right to adjust seating when a change results in a single seat.

I am thinking that they meant to say "......when a change eliminates a single seat."