PDA

View Full Version : Adorn Chambers broken finger

TheDogFather
04-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Graphic.

https://twitter.com/adron_chambers/status/452183984328286208

Former state commit er... player (thx Dawg61) for relevancy.

Dawg61
04-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Former MSU DB that picked off the OT pass by UAB to help Sly Croom get a win. Got kicked off the football team 2 days later. Why does nobody else remember this? Adron Chambers played one season of football for Mississippi State.

ShotgunDawg
04-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Former MSU DB that picked off the OT pass by UAB to help Sly Croom get a win. Got kicked off the football team 2 days later. Why does nobody else remember this? Adron Chambers played one season of football for Mississippi State.

THIS

He played for us. Two years ago when Texas played St. Louis in the World Series, people kept saying " GO Texas, Mitch Moreland played for State." So did Chambers and he was on the Cardinals roster. Somehow everyone forgot about him.

Dawg61
04-05-2014, 10:22 PM
I didn't I actually went to that OT game @ UAB at that shitty stadium. Omar Conner played his ass off and Chambers interception was huge! Then he just suddenly gets kicked off the team.

Todd4State
04-06-2014, 12:30 AM
THIS

He played for us. Two years ago when Texas played St. Louis in the World Series, people kept saying " GO Texas, Mitch Moreland played for State." So did Chambers and he was on the Cardinals roster. Somehow everyone forgot about him.

I didn't. LOL. And if I recall, he scored a key run in that postseason run. He was the Cardinals top pinch runner that post season.

Quaoarsking
04-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I didn't I actually went to that OT game @ UAB at that shitty stadium. Omar Conner played his ass off and Chambers interception was huge! Then he just suddenly gets kicked off the team.

It was something about a sexual assault accusation, I believe. Or something in that arena. Obviously it wasn't anything that stuck.