msstate7
04-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Seem to own the Nats. Strasburg doesn't make it out the 5th. Sorry dawgs

msstate7
04-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Bj with 2 hits and a big outfield assist. Nice signs of life

shoeless joe
04-05-2014, 09:49 PM
I haven't been able to watch a single game yet...first time in 20 years that's been the case this far into the season...but from what I've heard/read there are a lot of good things happening. Still think pitching losses are gonna come into play but rite now it seems as strong as can be.

msstate7
04-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I haven't been able to watch a single game yet...first time in 20 years that's been the case this far into the season...but from what I've heard/read there are a lot of good things happening. Still think pitching losses are gonna come into play but rite now it seems as strong as can be.

Pitching has been very strong without minor, Santana, and Floyd. Pitching could become an issue, but I think it'll become a strength

MetEdDawg
04-05-2014, 10:00 PM
We used to SUCK against the Expos and then the Nats when they first moved to Washington. But once they got good we got better against them. Should be an interesting year in the East. I think it's the deepest division this year because it's probably got the best starting pitching from top to bottom of any league and that will only get better when Santana and Minor come back.