Collins C

Fitts P

I love this lineup

Coach34
04-04-2014, 05:07 PM
I like it offensively- but hate not having Britton at 3rd

DudyDawg
04-04-2014, 05:10 PM
I don't really mind it. Until Detz makes a crippling error that is. But it is somewhat of a catch 22 there. That position for us right now is either all offense or all defense with no middle ground.

Coach34
04-04-2014, 05:12 PM
I don't really mind it. Until Detz makes a crippling error that is. But it is somewhat of a catch 22 there. That position for us right now is either all offense or all defense with no middle ground.

It's not just about an error- it's balls Britton gets to that he doesnt and such...throws Britton can make that he cant. etc...but definitely a catch 22- you have to pick O or D

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-04-2014, 05:16 PM
I like armstrong and hendu. I wish we would bench vickerson. Detz playing 3rd will cost us at some point if he stays there all weekend.

If we play detz at 3b when ross pitches, I may lose my shit.

DudyDawg
04-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I do agree with pairing Britton with Ross but not with necessarily benching Vick yet, although I don't like him up at lead off. If Armstrong keeps hitting I would like to see he and Hendu lead off with CT back in the OF and dh a Garner or Hump

MarketingBully01
04-04-2014, 05:27 PM

Just because our score keeper is the most lenient of score keepers in the history of baseball, doesn't mean Detz hasn't already made several crippling errors already this year there that have cost us. I agree with Coach. Keep Britton at third.

Coach34
04-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Just because our score keeper is the most lenient of score keepers in the history of baseball, doesn't mean Detz hasn't already made several crippling errors already this year there that have cost us. I agree with Coach. Keep Britton at third.

I dont mind it for a game here and there- but let's not make it a habit. Hopefully we get an offensive boost tonight with CT

preachermatt83
04-04-2014, 05:33 PM
I like armstrong and hendu. I wish we would bench vickerson. Detz playing 3rd will cost us at some point if he stays there all weekend.

If we play detz at 3b when ross pitches, I may lose my shit.

I agree fully! I like Armstrong, Ct, and Hendu in the OF. Britton is our 3rd Baseman when we have groundball pitchers throwing. You can count on that.

Will James
04-04-2014, 05:36 PM
I prefer Detz DH and Britton 3B than this lineup.

Keep JakeVick at leadoff against RHP. Hendu can against the southpaws.

Not sold on CT taking away at bats yet.

bulldogcountry1
04-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I like starting a more capable offensive lineup (Detz at 3rd) and then shoring up the defense if we have a couple run lead after the 5th. Not sure about CT at DH, though. If he is healthy and continues to hit, he should be starting over Vickerson.

I also don't like Vickerson at leadoff. He just hasn't shown that urgency to get on base any way possible. Too many easy fly balls.